[::OFFICIAL LAKERS 2010-11' SEASON THREAD Vol. It Was Fun While It Lasted::]

Well if your saying The lakers didnt get some calls then neither did the T-Wolves. If you take a look at their replays they were fouled as well.

Well if your saying The lakers didnt get some calls then neither did the T-Wolves. If you take a look at their replays they were fouled as well.

8-0 
pimp.gif
These are the games that the Lakers are supposed to win. Was a sloppy victory, but a win is a win.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

work allowed me to see 0.00% of the game but from what im reading the lakers didn't play as well as they should have. ironically, i rather have them win a game in this fashion heading onto the road than a blowout win..it just seems like pj &co will make them focus even more for denver come thursday and pull out a more decisive win.

work allowed me to see 0.00% of the game but from what im reading the lakers didn't play as well as they should have. ironically, i rather have them win a game in this fashion heading onto the road than a blowout win..it just seems like pj &co will make them focus even more for denver come thursday and pull out a more decisive win.

Originally Posted by xsalvioutlawx

Originally Posted by 2g00d4u

Lakers playing extra stupid right now. Absolutely no reason why they should struggle against the Wolves.

Not sure what Kobe is doing out there. He'll have 30 FGA before the game is over.

Well he can't buy a whistle, as you just saw. How half of those aren't fouls makes no sense to me. Steve Javie must hate Kobe.
Yes, there shouldve been a couple fouls called, but that doesnt mean its okay to go iso for like 2-3 straight possessions and take some pretty bad shots. Theyre not gonna call the foul then go find another way to score. Run the offense. Give it to Pau.

The blame doesnt go all into Kobe though. The team as a whole didnt play well for the most part (Odom's TO that lead to a score. Fisher jacking up a shot)

Im just saying, Kobe's the captain. Dude needs to set the tone right. The Wolves couldve stole this game if it werent for some costly mistakes.

Originally Posted by xsalvioutlawx

Originally Posted by 2g00d4u

Lakers playing extra stupid right now. Absolutely no reason why they should struggle against the Wolves.

Not sure what Kobe is doing out there. He'll have 30 FGA before the game is over.

Well he can't buy a whistle, as you just saw. How half of those aren't fouls makes no sense to me. Steve Javie must hate Kobe.
Yes, there shouldve been a couple fouls called, but that doesnt mean its okay to go iso for like 2-3 straight possessions and take some pretty bad shots. Theyre not gonna call the foul then go find another way to score. Run the offense. Give it to Pau.

The blame doesnt go all into Kobe though. The team as a whole didnt play well for the most part (Odom's TO that lead to a score. Fisher jacking up a shot)

Im just saying, Kobe's the captain. Dude needs to set the tone right. The Wolves couldve stole this game if it werent for some costly mistakes.

Originally Posted by kali4nikated

QFT.  seems like when the Lakers come off a struggle, they make innate adjustments and go completely bonkers the next game, with a solid blowout.  you know denzer will present a challenge tho however considering theyt jusy were blewout yesterday.  should be an interesting show....9-0 tho.

Originally Posted by kali4nikated

QFT.  seems like when the Lakers come off a struggle, they make innate adjustments and go completely bonkers the next game, with a solid blowout.  you know denzer will present a challenge tho however considering theyt jusy were blewout yesterday.  should be an interesting show....9-0 tho.

Surprised the wolves hung in there....was this the worst performance from the lakers this year?

Kobe went off...28 shots tho

Surprised the wolves hung in there....was this the worst performance from the lakers this year?

Kobe went off...28 shots tho

Had to figure that at some point the perfection and domination would come to a halt. One thing I have noticed though which I am not too fond of is the allowance of second, third, and even fourth chance points for the opposing teams. We are getting dominated on the boards by teams and I know a lot of that has to deal with Bynum not being there but what went on last night was disgusting.

Lamar Odom is huge for us though, he's got to try and stay out of foul trouble with Andrew gone because when he was in there, he was doing work. Real sloppy game but I'm happy with the W. Gotta clean things up in Denver tomorrow night for sure.

Had to figure that at some point the perfection and domination would come to a halt. One thing I have noticed though which I am not too fond of is the allowance of second, third, and even fourth chance points for the opposing teams. We are getting dominated on the boards by teams and I know a lot of that has to deal with Bynum not being there but what went on last night was disgusting.

Lamar Odom is huge for us though, he's got to try and stay out of foul trouble with Andrew gone because when he was in there, he was doing work. Real sloppy game but I'm happy with the W. Gotta clean things up in Denver tomorrow night for sure.

Anyone listen to the games on AM 710?

I was listening on my way home last night and they always do a trainer segment where Gary Vitti talk about some aspects of training.

Last night they talked about wearing the correct shoes and Vitti gets on there and says "It's important that players wear the correct footwear, if players are wearing the correct athletic shoes their shot will be stable but if you wear shoes that are Frankenstein shoes your shot will suffer"

I was
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
since this was a direct jab at Ron and his wack shoes that Phil calls "Frankenstein" or "Cement" shoes.

Excerpt from an ESPN article a while back:
Lakers coach Phil Jackson had mocked Artest's movement, blaming the slowdown on the player's sneakers. Artest wears Peak, a Chinese brand, but Jackson referred to them as "concrete boots" and "Frankenstein shoes."

Anyone listen to the games on AM 710?

I was listening on my way home last night and they always do a trainer segment where Gary Vitti talk about some aspects of training.

Last night they talked about wearing the correct shoes and Vitti gets on there and says "It's important that players wear the correct footwear, if players are wearing the correct athletic shoes their shot will be stable but if you wear shoes that are Frankenstein shoes your shot will suffer"

I was
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
since this was a direct jab at Ron and his wack shoes that Phil calls "Frankenstein" or "Cement" shoes.

Excerpt from an ESPN article a while back:
Lakers coach Phil Jackson had mocked Artest's movement, blaming the slowdown on the player's sneakers. Artest wears Peak, a Chinese brand, but Jackson referred to them as "concrete boots" and "Frankenstein shoes."

LOS ANGELES -- The Los Angeles Lakers will unveil a statue honoring Hall of Fame guard Jerry West during this season's NBA All-Star weekend, multiple sources confirmed to ESPNLosAngeles.com.

Very good to hear them honoring Jerry West. Next up should be Kareem.

Back
Top Bottom