[::OFFICIAL LAKERS 2010-11' SEASON THREAD Vol. It Was Fun While It Lasted::]

Xtapolapacetl:
Yeah, it's only preseason. Like Kobe gives a #!$% about a preseason game.
laugh.gif
He would never lay all those bricks in an important game, like say game 7 of the NBA finals.
Yeah, I heard they're going to keep his ring from him because of that, too. So neither LeBron or Kobe will get a championship ring for last season.
wink.gif

And I've already said that I think Pau could've gotten the Finals MVP, and I've never been a fan of Kobe... but I'm not ignorant enough to even think about denying his talent. He's an assassin, he's learned how to play a team game, and he won 3 championships before as half of a power duo (talk about the fights all you want; what I just said is still true).

You can call a championship a team accomplishment all you want, but we all know there are times when superstars rise up and singlehandedly dominate Finals games and grab the w. All the NBA elites have done it; Kobe, Bird, Shaq, Magic, Duncan, Jordan, LeBr... ...

... ... oh wait.

ElderWatsonDiggs:
stans on both sides exhibit similar behaviors.
Oh, I completely agree. I've said that exact thing a billion times.
ElderWatsonDiggs:
Preseason or not, injuries or not, how did the Lakers lose a regulation game against a Euro team? Everybody who was out there on the floor for the Lakers were professional basketball players. Had it been the Heat or the Celtics that lost to Barcelona there would have been no excuses.
Like I said before, Barnes looks lost, Kobe's protecting his knee, no Bynum... vs. a championship team who really wanted this w. Do I think anyone in the locker room beat theirself up over the loss? No. Discussed flaws? Yes, but took the loss more seriously than what it s (the second preseason game with new faces, a ginger Kobe and no Bynum)? No. If the Lakers would have won, do I think they would have been super excited with the W? No. Am I done asking questions to myself and then answering them? Yes.
laugh.gif

ElderWatsonDiggs:
stans on both sides exhibit similar behaviors.
Oh, I completely agree. I've said that exact thing a billion times.
ElderWatsonDiggs:
Preseason or not, injuries or not, how did the Lakers lose a regulation game against a Euro team? Everybody who was out there on the floor for the Lakers were professional basketball players. Had it been the Heat or the Celtics that lost to Barcelona there would have been no excuses.
Like I said before, Barnes looks lost, Kobe's protecting his knee, no Bynum... vs. a championship team who really wanted this w. Do I think anyone in the locker room beat theirself up over the loss? No. Discussed flaws? Yes, but took the loss more seriously than what it s (the second preseason game with new faces, a ginger Kobe and no Bynum)? No. If the Lakers would have won, do I think they would have been super excited with the W? No. Am I done asking questions to myself and then answering them? Yes.
laugh.gif

Sweet, two games into the preseason and we got people all excited. 
pimp.gif

I wish we had Lebron so we could have gone the past 7 years with zero finals victories, that would have been so awesome.

Kobe's shooting percentage continues to fall each year because do you know how hard it is to shoot a basketball with all those rings on your fingers?  I mean, didn't Bron take like 2 weeks off when he SPRAINED his little pinkie?  Kobe got broken fingers, AND 5 pound diamond championship rings on each finger, your shooting percentage would suffer too. 
wink.gif

Repeat, threepeat, be sad Lebronze fans, be sad. 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Sweet, two games into the preseason and we got people all excited. 
pimp.gif

I wish we had Lebron so we could have gone the past 7 years with zero finals victories, that would have been so awesome.

Kobe's shooting percentage continues to fall each year because do you know how hard it is to shoot a basketball with all those rings on your fingers?  I mean, didn't Bron take like 2 weeks off when he SPRAINED his little pinkie?  Kobe got broken fingers, AND 5 pound diamond championship rings on each finger, your shooting percentage would suffer too. 
wink.gif

Repeat, threepeat, be sad Lebronze fans, be sad. 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Laker haters. it must be basketball season already

we should be used to these haters already. i mean they hate us cause were doing something right...its like what kanye said "love your haters theyre your biggest fans."

i could care less about preseason, hell i dont think phil jackson even cares about some regular season games either
laugh.gif
...we can go winless in preseason for all i care. at the end of the day its just an exhibition it doesnt matter at all! my niners went undefeated in preseason and now..................................
frown.gif

Laker haters. it must be basketball season already

we should be used to these haters already. i mean they hate us cause were doing something right...its like what kanye said "love your haters theyre your biggest fans."

i could care less about preseason, hell i dont think phil jackson even cares about some regular season games either
laugh.gif
...we can go winless in preseason for all i care. at the end of the day its just an exhibition it doesnt matter at all! my niners went undefeated in preseason and now..................................
frown.gif

Originally Posted by ElderWatsonDiggs

Originally Posted by denni5themenace

kobe is on these guy's minds SO MUCH they have to come into the laker thread to show their disapproval?
laugh.gif
Because fans of other players/teams have NEVER come into a Lebron/Cavs/Heat related thread and shown their disapproval
ohwell.gif
. Point is stans on both sides exhibit similar behaviors.

Yes and Barca has no pros!
wink.gif

Originally Posted by ElderWatsonDiggs

Originally Posted by denni5themenace

kobe is on these guy's minds SO MUCH they have to come into the laker thread to show their disapproval?
laugh.gif
Because fans of other players/teams have NEVER come into a Lebron/Cavs/Heat related thread and shown their disapproval
ohwell.gif
. Point is stans on both sides exhibit similar behaviors.

Yes and Barca has no pros!
wink.gif

who cares? preseason games don't mean much. it just prepares a team for the regular season. to work on the important things and make sure the team is ready. cause the points per game of players is not even close to their regular season numbers.

and to mention that barca is no joke, you dont become european champion for nothing

who cares? preseason games don't mean much. it just prepares a team for the regular season. to work on the important things and make sure the team is ready. cause the points per game of players is not even close to their regular season numbers.

and to mention that barca is no joke, you dont become european champion for nothing

People care about pre-season now? Since when??

Originally Posted by 23ska909red02

Xtapolapacetl:
laugh.gif
He would never lay all those bricks in an important game, like say game 7 of the NBA finals.
Yeah, I heard they're going to keep his ring from him because of that, too. So neither LeBron or Kobe will get a championship ring for last season.
wink.gif

Ska going in, and saving that "Imaginary" ring for Xtapol to ponder on, and use towards all his arguments. 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

People care about pre-season now? Since when??

Xtapolapacetl:
laugh.gif
wink.gif

Ska going in, and saving that "Imaginary" ring for Xtapol to ponder on, and use towards all his arguments. 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Xtapolapacetl:
laugh.gif
wink.gif

And I've already said that I think Pau could've gotten the Finals MVP, and I've never been a fan of Kobe... but I'm not ignorant enough to even think about denying his talent. He's an assassin, he's learned how to play a team game, and he won 3 championships before as half of a power duo (talk about the fights all you want; what I just said is still true).

You can call a championship a team accomplishment all you want, but we all know there are times when superstars rise up and singlehandedly dominate Finals games and grab the w. All the NBA elites have done it; Kobe, Bird, Shaq, Magic, Duncan, Jordan, LeBr... ...

... ... oh wait.

ska doin' work
laugh.gif

the tim duncan of posting (fundamentals)

Xtapolapacetl:
laugh.gif
wink.gif

... ... oh wait.

ska doin' work
laugh.gif

the tim duncan of posting (fundamentals)

Originally Posted by Xtapolapacetl

laugh.gif

Or like Lebron would in a huge series against the Celtics?

Originally Posted by Xtapolapacetl

laugh.gif

Or like Lebron would in a huge series against the Celtics?

Back
Top Bottom