[::OFFICIAL LAKERS 2010-11' SEASON THREAD Vol. It Was Fun While It Lasted::]

Yo, my fellow Laker die hard fans...you guys wanna get a fantasy bball league goin, just us Laker fans? We can make it a 12 teamer.
I dont have the time to organize...

but if one of you guys could be the leader and get it set up im super down. I think it would be fun. We could discuss the draft time after we fill up the league.

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Lets get on it homies! Someone start it up on Yahoo Fantasy, theirs is the best 
glasses.gif

Yo, my fellow Laker die hard fans...you guys wanna get a fantasy bball league goin, just us Laker fans? We can make it a 12 teamer.
I dont have the time to organize...

but if one of you guys could be the leader and get it set up im super down. I think it would be fun. We could discuss the draft time after we fill up the league.

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Lets get on it homies! Someone start it up on Yahoo Fantasy, theirs is the best 
glasses.gif

Originally Posted by xsalvioutlawx

Originally Posted by TheGreekGangsta

Originally Posted by Menacin Methods

Lakers gonna lake
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

i think hansumm just made his account solely to post in laker/kobe threads and slurp lebron.

i dont get how one man can be so mad at another without ever meeting him.
dude acts like kobe took his girl or something.

Agreed.... This dude Hansumm even goes into the Kobe threads in the nike section to hate.

How does kobe's nut taste? You prolly wake up looking forward to posting something bad about KB on NT.

Anyways...Pre-season does not mean a thing for us. Just watch Phils post game press conference, he's not even taking any of these games serious and he even said Kobe's not ready to play. Just out there for the fans.

I estimate we'll probably lose like 27 games this season. Agree with everything CP said earlier in this thread. All Laker fans should be used to this by now.

We're going to lose to last place teams.

We're going to get swept by the competition and then everyone is going to hate us.

We're probably going to have a slow start and look old.

Laker fans will hate on Kobe, than once he gets some sort of injury they'll be worried as hell.

Fisher is going to get owned by every PG in the league.

ESPN will do their usual lebron d-riding as well as riding Durant...Ignore Kobe and the Lakers and then when playoff time come's they'll try and act like the Lakers are the veterans and the competition has to come through us even though they gave a !$$% about the Lakers in the regular season.

None of it will matter in the end though.

btw. who has Noble Kane on ignore? Not sure if I can read another season of his BS. Wouldn't be surprised if he's rooting for Miami now since Lebrons there.

sounds like what im used to although i would like to see them step it up this season from start to finish strictly to prove a point and to try and get home court this season for a potential matchup with miami.

hopefully with everyone nut riding miami, the Lakers will fly under the radar this year have a 60+ win season and go into april with everyone healthy.

Originally Posted by xsalvioutlawx

Originally Posted by TheGreekGangsta

Originally Posted by Menacin Methods

Lakers gonna lake
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

i think hansumm just made his account solely to post in laker/kobe threads and slurp lebron.

i dont get how one man can be so mad at another without ever meeting him.
dude acts like kobe took his girl or something.

Agreed.... This dude Hansumm even goes into the Kobe threads in the nike section to hate.

How does kobe's nut taste? You prolly wake up looking forward to posting something bad about KB on NT.

Anyways...Pre-season does not mean a thing for us. Just watch Phils post game press conference, he's not even taking any of these games serious and he even said Kobe's not ready to play. Just out there for the fans.

I estimate we'll probably lose like 27 games this season. Agree with everything CP said earlier in this thread. All Laker fans should be used to this by now.

We're going to lose to last place teams.

We're going to get swept by the competition and then everyone is going to hate us.

We're probably going to have a slow start and look old.

Laker fans will hate on Kobe, than once he gets some sort of injury they'll be worried as hell.

Fisher is going to get owned by every PG in the league.

ESPN will do their usual lebron d-riding as well as riding Durant...Ignore Kobe and the Lakers and then when playoff time come's they'll try and act like the Lakers are the veterans and the competition has to come through us even though they gave a !$$% about the Lakers in the regular season.

None of it will matter in the end though.

btw. who has Noble Kane on ignore? Not sure if I can read another season of his BS. Wouldn't be surprised if he's rooting for Miami now since Lebrons there.

sounds like what im used to although i would like to see them step it up this season from start to finish strictly to prove a point and to try and get home court this season for a potential matchup with miami.

hopefully with everyone nut riding miami, the Lakers will fly under the radar this year have a 60+ win season and go into april with everyone healthy.

Smh we did it last year and barely anyone played.

If we play this year I'm down to $10 for the winner via paypal.

If you guys are down I'll set it up tonight for 12 teams (yahoo)

Smh we did it last year and barely anyone played.

If we play this year I'm down to $10 for the winner via paypal.

If you guys are down I'll set it up tonight for 12 teams (yahoo)

MJ just said Kobe is a top 10 guard. He's getting worried making statements like that cuz thats just ******ed. I mean 10??

MJ just said Kobe is a top 10 guard. He's getting worried making statements like that cuz thats just ******ed. I mean 10??

Back
Top Bottom