Originally Posted by DTruth07

the takeover
The break's over
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by CP1708

Kobe need to go ahead and rest hisself and let Pau handle this game, Pau is doin major work. 
what was that?
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

EDIT: Nevermind you got to it before me
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by CP1708

Kobe need to go ahead and rest hisself and let Pau handle this game, Pau is doin major work. 
what was that?
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

EDIT: Nevermind you got to it before me
laugh.gif

Like I said all along, keep shooting Kobe, you'll turn it around. 
laugh.gif
roll.gif

Just kidding man, don't do it, you'll shoot 20 percent the rest of the year. 
laugh.gif

Like I said all along, keep shooting Kobe, you'll turn it around. 
laugh.gif
roll.gif

Just kidding man, don't do it, you'll shoot 20 percent the rest of the year. 
laugh.gif

CP1708 wrote:
crobers 78 wrote:
kvsm23vs24 wrote:
crobers 78 wrote:
#8 is at it again with the stupid *%# faces
30t6p3b.gif
 tuned in n saw dude miss like 5 shots in a row

Jazz had momentum like two times as of late n blew them all! The only reason the lakers are not down by 10 right now has nothing to do with the lakers n everything to do with the lack of heart, stupid *%# turnovers and bad decisions (raja bell wide open three then pass down low only to turn it over
30t6p3b.gif
) of the Jazz n is exactly how the lakers won gm 7 last yr. The more i watch the lakers the more i realize how their success is more attributed to the lack of heart/talent of the other teams, period! If D will thinks that making those hairline passes in traffic will get them a ring then he is sadly mistaken n his teammates have picked up the bad habit as well...not a good look.

This is one of the better Jazz as of late but the make way too many damn turnovers!

Yup, that's what it is.
Lakers are so lucky fortunate damn near every-time they win is because their opponents have no lack heart. 

Fixed!

Watch all their games closely especially when they play teams that are doing good and watch what I tell you. Just like right now! How many teams would impose their will on the lakers while they are on the ropes? Almost none! Instead they take a gang of threes n miss allowing lakers to get boards (one of the best rebounding teams in the league) making their job easier. You cannot go back n forth with the lakers n that's one of the main reasons boston lost last gm 7
30t6p3b.gif

Untill someone who can list at least 3 teams that know how to go for the kill against the lakers when they are up then the lakers will keep winning rings, period!

Maaaan, @#$% outta here.  You actin like dudes are soft against us, and hard against everyone else.  Get the hell outta here with that garbage. 

At some point, you simply look at the guys on the Lakers and give THEM credit for having the battle/fight in them to get the job done. 

Never said anything about soft did i? learn to respond to what i write n not what you assume
30t6p3b.gif

Jazz are not up by 10 right now due to lack of heart and stupid azzz turnovers in which they cause on their own, not forced by lakers. up until #8's last few shots, lakers have been cruising so no i am not giving them credit for sheeyit! you need to watch their games more closely n objectively. lol, matter of fact watch what the jazz do with this lil lead after they start feeling themselves

CP1708 wrote:
crobers 78 wrote:
kvsm23vs24 wrote:
crobers 78 wrote:
#8 is at it again with the stupid *%# faces
30t6p3b.gif
 tuned in n saw dude miss like 5 shots in a row

Jazz had momentum like two times as of late n blew them all! The only reason the lakers are not down by 10 right now has nothing to do with the lakers n everything to do with the lack of heart, stupid *%# turnovers and bad decisions (raja bell wide open three then pass down low only to turn it over
30t6p3b.gif
) of the Jazz n is exactly how the lakers won gm 7 last yr. The more i watch the lakers the more i realize how their success is more attributed to the lack of heart/talent of the other teams, period! If D will thinks that making those hairline passes in traffic will get them a ring then he is sadly mistaken n his teammates have picked up the bad habit as well...not a good look.

This is one of the better Jazz as of late but the make way too many damn turnovers!

Yup, that's what it is.
Lakers are so lucky fortunate damn near every-time they win is because their opponents have no lack heart. 

Fixed!

Watch all their games closely especially when they play teams that are doing good and watch what I tell you. Just like right now! How many teams would impose their will on the lakers while they are on the ropes? Almost none! Instead they take a gang of threes n miss allowing lakers to get boards (one of the best rebounding teams in the league) making their job easier. You cannot go back n forth with the lakers n that's one of the main reasons boston lost last gm 7
30t6p3b.gif

Untill someone who can list at least 3 teams that know how to go for the kill against the lakers when they are up then the lakers will keep winning rings, period!

Maaaan, @#$% outta here.  You actin like dudes are soft against us, and hard against everyone else.  Get the hell outta here with that garbage. 

At some point, you simply look at the guys on the Lakers and give THEM credit for having the battle/fight in them to get the job done. 

Never said anything about soft did i? learn to respond to what i write n not what you assume
30t6p3b.gif

Jazz are not up by 10 right now due to lack of heart and stupid azzz turnovers in which they cause on their own, not forced by lakers. up until #8's last few shots, lakers have been cruising so no i am not giving them credit for sheeyit! you need to watch their games more closely n objectively. lol, matter of fact watch what the jazz do with this lil lead after they start feeling themselves

Back
Top Bottom