[::OFFICIAL LAKERS 2010-11' SEASON THREAD Vol. It Was Fun While It Lasted::]

Originally Posted by GuttaGetsBusy

^You play video games?

Eh, I'm not a big video game guy, I hardly have time, but we got a 360 for my daughter for Christmas, so I went ahead and got a game that I can play when she's asleep and what not. 

Truth is, 'm illiterate as hell with these games, and internet connections, and all that other stuff.
laugh.gif
embarassed.gif

Originally Posted by GuttaGetsBusy

^You play video games?

Eh, I'm not a big video game guy, I hardly have time, but we got a 360 for my daughter for Christmas, so I went ahead and got a game that I can play when she's asleep and what not. 

Truth is, 'm illiterate as hell with these games, and internet connections, and all that other stuff.
laugh.gif
embarassed.gif

Kobe drove to the basket like 2 times in the first half.

It seems he is content being a one trick pony and bricking all those fadeaways
indifferent.gif

Kobe drove to the basket like 2 times in the first half.

It seems he is content being a one trick pony and bricking all those fadeaways
indifferent.gif

Kobe need to go ahead and rest hisself and let Pau handle this game, Pau is doin major work. 

Kobe need to go ahead and rest hisself and let Pau handle this game, Pau is doin major work. 

#8 is at it again with the stupid *%# faces
30t6p3b.gif
 tuned in n saw dude miss like 5 shots in a row

Jazz had momentum like two times as of late n blew them all! The only reason the lakers are not down by 10 right now has nothing to do with the lakers n everything to do with the lack of heart, stupid *%# turnovers and bad decisions (raja bell wide open three then pass down low only to turn it over
30t6p3b.gif
) of the Jazz n is exactly how the lakers won gm 7 last yr. The more i watch the lakers the more i realize how their success is more attributed to the lack of heart/talent of the other teams, period! If D will thinks that making those hairline passes in traffic will get them a ring then he is sadly mistaken n his teammates have picked up the bad habit as well...not a good look.

This is one of the better Jazz as of late but the make way too many damn turnovers!

Back
Top Bottom