[::OFFICIAL LAKERS 2010-11' SEASON THREAD Vol. It Was Fun While It Lasted::]

Originally Posted by crobers 78

#8 is at it again with the stupid *%# faces
30t6p3b.gif
 tuned in n saw dude miss like 5 shots in a row

Jazz had momentum like two times as of late n blew them all! The only reason the lakers are not down by 10 right now has nothing to do with the lakers n everything to do with the lack of heart, stupid *%# turnovers and bad decisions (raja bell wide open three then pass down low only to turn it over
30t6p3b.gif
) of the Jazz n is exactly how the lakers won gm 7 last yr. The more i watch the lakers the more i realize how their success is more attributed to the lack of heart/talent of the other teams, period! If D will thinks that making those hairline passes in traffic will get them a ring then he is sadly mistaken n his teammates have picked up the bad habit as well...not a good look.

This is one of the better Jazz as of late but the make way too many damn turnovers!

Now that is my definition of heart...what Raja did with the tight D n steal and clutch two free throws! That's severely lacking in the league other than the lakers. If not for all the prior turnovers by the jazz, they would have won by at least 10. Until teams want to D up #8 n get up in his grill and come through then don't expect anyone else besides the lakers to be hoisting up the trophy. sloppy win by jazz but i will take it but i still feel they only won because #8 missed those 5 straight shots earlier

Please shutup.

Kobe played well for a 3 minute stretch during the whole game. It is frustrating watching him take the whole game off on defense only to brick everything.
He had that turnover after Deron abused Fisher for the 3. He shot 10-21 but he did not have a good game in my opinion.

Gasol and the interior defense in general is TRASH. That is the main reason why teams go on those runs.

There were a lot of lil things that went wrong too. Matt Barnes missed at least two layups because he rushed. Same with Blake. The jazz don't even have shot blockers
indifferent.gif

Shannon Brown taking 1 on 5 jumpers
grin.gif

It all goes back to Kobe though. The team could have jumped to a 30 point lead easily if he did not force all those terrible shots. Then he can not even close out the game.

Passing it to Artest in the clutch? That worked 1 time in game 7
indifferent.gif

Kobe
indifferent.gif

Kobe played well for a 3 minute stretch during the whole game. It is frustrating watching him take the whole game off on defense only to brick everything.
He had that turnover after Deron abused Fisher for the 3. He shot 10-21 but he did not have a good game in my opinion.

Gasol and the interior defense in general is TRASH. That is the main reason why teams go on those runs.

There were a lot of lil things that went wrong too. Matt Barnes missed at least two layups because he rushed. Same with Blake. The jazz don't even have shot blockers
indifferent.gif

Shannon Brown taking 1 on 5 jumpers
grin.gif

It all goes back to Kobe though. The team could have jumped to a 30 point lead easily if he did not force all those terrible shots. Then he can not even close out the game.

Passing it to Artest in the clutch? That worked 1 time in game 7
indifferent.gif

Kobe
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by Jello B Afro

Originally Posted by kvsm23vs24

SMH at kobe getting no plays the last 50sec

Yeah that's a headscratcher

Wait what? They did go back to him, and he forced the turnover on the double team from Utah. Props to Raja for holding his own even after Kobe got hot. Great game.

Wait what? They did go back to him, and he forced the turnover on the double team from Utah. Props to Raja for holding his own even after Kobe got hot. Great game.

Originally Posted by solesavage

THIS! Plus Pau took the correct higher pct shot...doubt #8 would have made another 3 anyways

THIS! Plus Pau took the correct higher pct shot...doubt #8 would have made another 3 anyways

Originally Posted by CP1708

CP1708 wrote:
crobers 78 wrote:
kvsm23vs24 wrote:
crobers 78 wrote:
30t6p3b.gif

Jazz had momentum like two times as of late n blew them all! The only reason the lakers are not down by 10 right now has nothing to do with the lakers n everything to do with the lack of heart, stupid *%# turnovers and bad decisions (raja bell wide open three then pass down low only to turn it over
30t6p3b.gif
) of the Jazz n is exactly how the lakers won gm 7 last yr. The more i watch the lakers the more i realize how their success is more attributed to the lack of heart/talent of the other teams, period! If D will thinks that making those hairline passes in traffic will get them a ring then he is sadly mistaken n his teammates have picked up the bad habit as well...not a good look.

This is one of the better Jazz as of late but the make way too many damn turnovers!

Yup, that's what it is.
Lakers are so lucky fortunate damn near every-time they win is because their opponents have no lack heart. 
Fixed!

Watch all their games closely especially when they play teams that are doing good and watch what I tell you. Just like right now! How many teams would impose their will on the lakers while they are on the ropes? Almost none! Instead they take a gang of threes n miss allowing lakers to get boards (one of the best rebounding teams in the league) making their job easier. You cannot go back n forth with the lakers n that's one of the main reasons boston lost last gm 7
30t6p3b.gif

Untill someone who can list at least 3 teams that know how to go for the kill against the lakers when they are up then the lakers will keep winning rings, period!

Maaaan, @#$% outta here.  You actin like dudes are soft against us, and hard against everyone else.  Get the hell outta here with that garbage. 

At some point, you simply look at the guys on the Lakers and give THEM credit for having the battle/fight in them to get the job done. 

Never said anything about soft did i? learn to respond to what i write n not what you assume
30t6p3b.gif

Jazz are not up by 10 right now due to lack of heart and stupid azzz turnovers in which they cause on their own, not forced by lakers. up until #8's last few shots, lakers have been cruising so no i am not giving them credit for sheeyit! you need to watch their games more closely n objectively. lol, matter of fact watch what the jazz do with this lil lead after they start feeling themselves

You were saying smart guy? 
ohwell.gif

Move along lil fella, you talkin worthless in here isn't needed. 

They proved me wrong but it's rare n they will not do it in playoffs so it's really not an issue n you know it...shout out to last year's 4-0 smoke fest
happy.gif

but that smokefest had less to do with there heart and more to do with us being a way better team
laugh.gif

CP1708 wrote:
crobers 78 wrote:
kvsm23vs24 wrote:
crobers 78 wrote:
30t6p3b.gif

30t6p3b.gif

Yup, that's what it is.
Lakers are so lucky fortunate damn near every-time they win is because their opponents have no lack heart. 
Fixed!

Watch all their games closely especially when they play teams that are doing good and watch what I tell you. Just like right now! How many teams would impose their will on the lakers while they are on the ropes? Almost none! Instead they take a gang of threes n miss allowing lakers to get boards (one of the best rebounding teams in the league) making their job easier. You cannot go back n forth with the lakers n that's one of the main reasons boston lost last gm 7
30t6p3b.gif

Untill someone who can list at least 3 teams that know how to go for the kill against the lakers when they are up then the lakers will keep winning rings, period!

Maaaan, @#$% outta here.  You actin like dudes are soft against us, and hard against everyone else.  Get the hell outta here with that garbage. 

At some point, you simply look at the guys on the Lakers and give THEM credit for having the battle/fight in them to get the job done. 

Never said anything about soft did i? learn to respond to what i write n not what you assume
30t6p3b.gif

Jazz are not up by 10 right now due to lack of heart and stupid azzz turnovers in which they cause on their own, not forced by lakers. up until #8's last few shots, lakers have been cruising so no i am not giving them credit for sheeyit! you need to watch their games more closely n objectively. lol, matter of fact watch what the jazz do with this lil lead after they start feeling themselves

ohwell.gif

They proved me wrong but it's rare n they will not do it in playoffs so it's really not an issue n you know it...shout out to last year's 4-0 smoke fest
happy.gif

but that smokefest had less to do with there heart and more to do with us being a way better team
laugh.gif

Kobe fumbled the ball on that play and just stood there. Good pressure by Raja but you can see in the replay that Kobe just fumbled it away. He got doubled and Gasol bricked. He passed to Artest who drove and bricked. Then another pass to Artest for another brick. I haven't seen him get trapped that effectively so often. Dude is either losing a step or he knee is not 100% yet. Either way he needs to stop shooting so many bad shots and drive to the damn basket.

Passing it out to an open Artest is usually not a good play as that is what Utah's defense wanted to happen. 90% of the time Artest does nothing with that.

Kobe  did not do a good job of setting up his team today.

The most important thing is defense and that is what is killing the Lakers. Kobe looks worse on defense than even Fisher. At least fisher does not leave shooters open ON PURPOSE. He had like 3 rebounds too. Dude is showing no effort on defense..

This isn't just a one game thing either. In milwaukee, he was bricking shots left and right even when shannon brown was on fire. I hope he gets serious and starts putting more effort and playing less me ball unless he is on fire.
30t6p3b.gif

Kobe fumbled the ball on that play and just stood there. Good pressure by Raja but you can see in the replay that Kobe just fumbled it away. He got doubled and Gasol bricked. He passed to Artest who drove and bricked. Then another pass to Artest for another brick. I haven't seen him get trapped that effectively so often. Dude is either losing a step or he knee is not 100% yet. Either way he needs to stop shooting so many bad shots and drive to the damn basket.

Passing it out to an open Artest is usually not a good play as that is what Utah's defense wanted to happen. 90% of the time Artest does nothing with that.

The most important thing is defense and that is what is killing the Lakers. Kobe looks worse on defense than even Fisher. At least fisher does not leave shooters open ON PURPOSE. He had like 3 rebounds too. Dude is showing no effort on defense..

This isn't just a one game thing either. In milwaukee, he was bricking shots left and right even when shannon brown was on fire. I hope he gets serious and starts putting more effort and playing less me ball unless he is on fire.
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by knightngale

30t6p3b.gif

So we're clear, you're saying you're not a big fan of Kobe? 

laugh.gif

Man, calm the hell down.  You been on this ride for years now, you do realize that things will change come postseason time, as always.  Do you really want him out there murdering himself every possession in November? 
laugh.gif
  Ain't nobody goin crazy like that for 9 months straight.  

Relax, all will be ok.  Kobe played "terrible" and yet threw 14 straight in in like 4 minutes on the road in the 4th quarter against a very solid team.  Ima say he'll be ok in 5 months time. 
wink.gif

It's one game guys.  I wanted the win too, but it's ONE game, it'll be ok. 

30t6p3b.gif

So we're clear, you're saying you're not a big fan of Kobe? 

laugh.gif

Man, calm the hell down.  You been on this ride for years now, you do realize that things will change come postseason time, as always.  Do you really want him out there murdering himself every possession in November? 
laugh.gif
  Ain't nobody goin crazy like that for 9 months straight.  

Relax, all will be ok.  Kobe played "terrible" and yet threw 14 straight in in like 4 minutes on the road in the 4th quarter against a very solid team.  Ima say he'll be ok in 5 months time. 
wink.gif

It's one game guys.  I wanted the win too, but it's ONE game, it'll be ok. 

TennHouse2 wrote:
crobers 78 wrote:

crobers 78 wrote:
CP1708 wrote:
crobers 78 wrote:
kvsm23vs24 wrote:
crobers 78 wrote:
30t6p3b.gif

30t6p3b.gif

Yup, that's what it is.

Fixed!

30t6p3b.gif

30t6p3b.gif

ohwell.gif

happy.gif

laugh.gif

You know i agree with you 50%. Jazz just have a high tendency to either choke or make bad decisions in tight games. If i remember correctly, at least one of the games were close n they did like tonight n almost blew it. Had #8 made just two of the 5 shots he missed tonight n not gotten ripped...lakers win.

There has only been one time in the last 15 years that I would say most of lakers wins were due to them just outright being so much better and that's the first 3peat in the early 2000's. This team now is not that dominant. 

TennHouse2 wrote:
crobers 78 wrote:

crobers 78 wrote:
CP1708 wrote:
crobers 78 wrote:
kvsm23vs24 wrote:
crobers 78 wrote:
30t6p3b.gif

30t6p3b.gif

Yup, that's what it is.

Fixed!

30t6p3b.gif

30t6p3b.gif

ohwell.gif

happy.gif

laugh.gif

You know i agree with you 50%. Jazz just have a high tendency to either choke or make bad decisions in tight games. If i remember correctly, at least one of the games were close n they did like tonight n almost blew it. Had #8 made just two of the 5 shots he missed tonight n not gotten ripped...lakers win.

There has only been one time in the last 15 years that I would say most of lakers wins were due to them just outright being so much better and that's the first 3peat in the early 2000's. This team now is not that dominant. 

TennHouse2 wrote:
crobers 78 wrote:

crobers 78 wrote:
CP1708 wrote:
crobers 78 wrote:
kvsm23vs24 wrote:
crobers 78 wrote:
30t6p3b.gif

30t6p3b.gif

Yup, that's what it is.
Fixed!

30t6p3b.gif

30t6p3b.gif

ohwell.gif

happy.gif

laugh.gif

Someone get me that Denzel gif where he caps dude in the forehead, then drop it right in here for me please. Thanks. 

TennHouse2 wrote:
crobers 78 wrote:

crobers 78 wrote:
CP1708 wrote:
crobers 78 wrote:
kvsm23vs24 wrote:
crobers 78 wrote:
30t6p3b.gif

30t6p3b.gif

Yup, that's what it is.
Fixed!

30t6p3b.gif

30t6p3b.gif

ohwell.gif

happy.gif

laugh.gif

Someone get me that Denzel gif where he caps dude in the forehead, then drop it right in here for me please. Thanks. 

Kobe fumbled the ball on that play and just stood there. Good pressure by Raja but you can see in the replay that Kobe just fumbled it away. He got doubled and Gasol bricked. He passed to Artest who drove and bricked. Then another pass to Artest for another brick. I haven't seen him get trapped that effectively so often. Dude is either losing a step or he knee is not 100% yet.
laugh.gif
Either way he needs to stop shooting so many bad shots and drive to the damn basket. AGREED...SUPER INEFFICIENT

Kobe  did not do a good job of setting up his team today. WHAT'S NEW?
happy.gif

This isn't just a one game thing either. In milwaukee, he was bricking shots left and right even when shannon brown was on fire. PEEP THIS TOO. DUDE'S NOT USING HIS ALLEN IVERSON GREEN LIGHT TOO GOOD WITH ALL THOSE BRICKS BUT HEY FOLKS WILL STILL SAY HE IS GREAT. hope he gets serious and starts putting more effort and playing less me ball unless he is on fire.
30t6p3b.gif

Kobe fumbled the ball on that play and just stood there. Good pressure by Raja but you can see in the replay that Kobe just fumbled it away. He got doubled and Gasol bricked. He passed to Artest who drove and bricked. Then another pass to Artest for another brick. I haven't seen him get trapped that effectively so often. Dude is either losing a step or he knee is not 100% yet.
laugh.gif
Either way he needs to stop shooting so many bad shots and drive to the damn basket. AGREED...SUPER INEFFICIENT

Kobe  did not do a good job of setting up his team today. WHAT'S NEW?
happy.gif

This isn't just a one game thing either. In milwaukee, he was bricking shots left and right even when shannon brown was on fire. PEEP THIS TOO. DUDE'S NOT USING HIS ALLEN IVERSON GREEN LIGHT TOO GOOD WITH ALL THOSE BRICKS BUT HEY FOLKS WILL STILL SAY HE IS GREAT. hope he gets serious and starts putting more effort and playing less me ball unless he is on fire.
30t6p3b.gif

TennHouse2 wrote:
crobers 78 wrote:

crobers 78 wrote:
CP1708 wrote:
crobers 78 wrote:
kvsm23vs24 wrote:
crobers 78 wrote:
30t6p3b.gif

30t6p3b.gif

Yup, that's what it is.
Fixed!

30t6p3b.gif

30t6p3b.gif

ohwell.gif

happy.gif

laugh.gif

Here ya go CP:

a5516b225f7e0eebf51c807055cfc1f15cd51e11.gif

TennHouse2 wrote:
crobers 78 wrote:

crobers 78 wrote:
CP1708 wrote:
crobers 78 wrote:
kvsm23vs24 wrote:
crobers 78 wrote:
30t6p3b.gif

30t6p3b.gif

Yup, that's what it is.
Fixed!

30t6p3b.gif

30t6p3b.gif

ohwell.gif

happy.gif

laugh.gif

Here ya go CP:

a5516b225f7e0eebf51c807055cfc1f15cd51e11.gif

Back
Top Bottom