[::OFFICIAL LAKERS 2010-11' SEASON THREAD Vol. It Was Fun While It Lasted::]

Originally Posted by Mamba MVP

Thing is crobers ain't even a fan of the Jazz, just another MJ stan/KB hater.
naw i'm not but your ball boy skills with retrieving that gif for your ole pal was impressive
laugh.gif
 *waits for one of these clowns to go back n tell a mod*
laugh.gif

don't need to hate n yall should remove that word from your vocab...way burnt! I just tell it how it is

Originally Posted by Mamba MVP

Thing is crobers ain't even a fan of the Jazz, just another MJ stan/KB hater.
naw i'm not but your ball boy skills with retrieving that gif for your ole pal was impressive
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

don't need to hate n yall should remove that word from your vocab...way burnt! I just tell it how it is

Originally Posted by GuttaGetsBusy

How is it indirect when I said your name?
hey homie you PM me or shut the fugg up! don't have time to be playin lil games since you swear you are about somethin

How is it indirect when I said your name?
hey homie you PM me or shut the fugg up! don't have time to be playin lil games since you swear you are about somethin

laugh.gif

exactly! how bout you tell me what you about? better question Mr. Gully to save the thread

you look silly dude. back to your dorm room kid

laugh.gif

exactly! how bout you tell me what you about? better question Mr. Gully to save the thread

GuttaGetsBusy wrote:
Originally Posted by crobers 78

GuttaGetsBusy wrote:
laugh.gif

hemad.jpg

A HEHEHE...NO! PM ME OR GO LAY YOUR AZZZ DOWN N FALL BACK MR. I THINK IMMA CALL SOMEBODIES CARD, LOL N HOW BOUT YOU ANSWER MY DAMN QUESTION...WHAT LIFE YOU BOUT HOMIE? WE CAN TALK IN PRIVATE IF YOU LIKE
laugh.gif

GuttaGetsBusy wrote:
Originally Posted by crobers 78

GuttaGetsBusy wrote:
laugh.gif

hemad.jpg

A HEHEHE...NO! PM ME OR GO LAY YOUR AZZZ DOWN N FALL BACK MR. I THINK IMMA CALL SOMEBODIES CARD, LOL N HOW BOUT YOU ANSWER MY DAMN QUESTION...WHAT LIFE YOU BOUT HOMIE? WE CAN TALK IN PRIVATE IF YOU LIKE
laugh.gif

crobers 78:
laugh.gif

Tell a mod? Doggie, both of the admins who frequent the Sports Forum the most (holdenmichael and me) are die hard Lakers fans.
laugh.gif

But yeah, you need to cool out, guy. All this 'Impressive ball-handling skills, bro!' and 'Fugg that' foolishness is type juvenile.

crobers 78:
laugh.gif

Tell a mod? Doggie, both of the admins who frequent the Sports Forum the most (holdenmichael and me) are die hard Lakers fans.
laugh.gif

But yeah, you need to cool out, guy. All this 'Impressive ball-handling skills, bro!' and 'Fugg that' foolishness is type juvenile.

Originally Posted by 23ska909red02

crobers 78:
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

But yeah, you need to cool out guy. All this 'Impressive ball-handling skills, bro!' and 'Fugg that' foolishness is type juvenile.

and you chose to single out my comments
laugh.gif
...classic!

Originally Posted by 23ska909red02

crobers 78:
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

But yeah, you need to cool out guy. All this 'Impressive ball-handling skills, bro!' and 'Fugg that' foolishness is type juvenile.

and you chose to single out my comments
laugh.gif
...classic!

You're new to me. The others aren't.

And you're the only one I see calling people out, talking 'bout callin' cards and 'Oh, what life you about?'
laugh.gif

The whole e-thug role is played out. You're not doing anything behind a monitor to anyone else... because they're also behind a monitor.
laugh.gif
I would point out how it's so easy for people to talk game from a keyboard, but I'm scared. You might... you might tell me to shut my azzzz up or something.
laugh.gif

No but seriously... chill.

You're new to me. The others aren't.

And you're the only one I see calling people out, talking 'bout callin' cards and 'Oh, what life you about?'
laugh.gif

The whole e-thug role is played out. You're not doing anything behind a monitor to anyone else... because they're also behind a monitor.
laugh.gif
I would point out how it's so easy for people to talk game from a keyboard, but I'm scared. You might... you might tell me to shut my azzzz up or something.
laugh.gif

No but seriously... chill.

Back
Top Bottom