[::OFFICIAL LAKERS 2010-11' SEASON THREAD Vol. It Was Fun While It Lasted::]

What's good guys? Been gone for a while but now I am back!

Just made my move to SD. Love it but NO MORE KCAL!!! Where is the best place to stream the road games? Any help would be appreciated.

While the loss on sunday was bad its still november. I remember I used to be in here after every loss thinking of ways to get better and all of that is forgotten come playoffs and when we lift up another banner. We have a better bench then last year and bynum coming back which will help pau out and save on his mins. I don't think we have anything to worry about but I hate when sportscenter says we are in a "slup" its 2 games in nov....slump my butt!

^
Glad to have ya back fam. 

I like how they keep saying "losing streak"

2 games? 
ohwell.gif
laugh.gif

Dah well, like of a Laker fan I guess. 
smokin.gif

^
Glad to have ya back fam. 

I like how they keep saying "losing streak"

2 games? 
ohwell.gif
laugh.gif

Dah well, like of a Laker fan I guess. 
smokin.gif

Noone showed up vs the pacers besides Kobe.Gasol playing his soft $%# defense and allowin those layups that he should be pinning on the glass.The games like this make me miss Bynum's presence down low.Bynum punked Hibbert last year when we beat them in Indiana.Ehh its a regular season game

Noone showed up vs the pacers besides Kobe.Gasol playing his soft $%# defense and allowin those layups that he should be pinning on the glass.The games like this make me miss Bynum's presence down low.Bynum punked Hibbert last year when we beat them in Indiana.Ehh its a regular season game

Should be a good game tonight against Memphis. Kobe normally abuses OJ, so lets see if that continues lol.

Edit: 4000
pimp.gif

Should be a good game tonight against Memphis. Kobe normally abuses OJ, so lets see if that continues lol.

Edit: 4000
pimp.gif

I haven't been able to watch the last 2 games in which we lost.

Seems like Kobe went into takeover mode against the Pacers?

Hopefully Drew will be back to 100% soon.

Let's Go Lake Show!

I haven't been able to watch the last 2 games in which we lost.

Seems like Kobe went into takeover mode against the Pacers?

Hopefully Drew will be back to 100% soon.

Let's Go Lake Show!

I know i might catch some heat for this, butttttt with that said, I think Ron will be gone by the end of the year. He has lost too much, and this is coming from someone who has watched every game of this years and last. (NBA League Pass FTW). But seriously, i think we go get someone new before everyone else catches on. And no this is not the panic button (miami heat), because its not playoff time yet. but I think we could get a serviceable big, or a solid starting 3, that can shoot the three consistently and defend (ariza) haha.. thoughts?

I know i might catch some heat for this, butttttt with that said, I think Ron will be gone by the end of the year. He has lost too much, and this is coming from someone who has watched every game of this years and last. (NBA League Pass FTW). But seriously, i think we go get someone new before everyone else catches on. And no this is not the panic button (miami heat), because its not playoff time yet. but I think we could get a serviceable big, or a solid starting 3, that can shoot the three consistently and defend (ariza) haha.. thoughts?

Originally Posted by toutle5

Think about what you are posting. Ron Artest, a 3, will be traded for a servicable big (rare commodity) or a starting 3 that is actually good offensively? Which GM in their right mind would do that? The guy is 31 years old and in decline, and has three years left on his deal after this one, but a GM is going to go out of his way to acquire him? Besides, they already have Barnes who is a legit two way player. Oh, and Artest remains an ace defender.

Originally Posted by toutle5

Think about what you are posting. Ron Artest, a 3, will be traded for a servicable big (rare commodity) or a starting 3 that is actually good offensively? Which GM in their right mind would do that? The guy is 31 years old and in decline, and has three years left on his deal after this one, but a GM is going to go out of his way to acquire him? Besides, they already have Barnes who is a legit two way player. Oh, and Artest remains an ace defender.

Originally Posted by NobleKane

yea i learned my lesson two years in a row. no use in arguing or getting down about a particular regular season game. back to back championships put me in my place lol

I see where you're coming from, and I am no way in panic mode or anything...As Laker fans we should all be used to this.

It's just simply analyzing the game and what took place.

I think our only real problem is our defense in the paint. Pau is not a defensive player and he never will be. Whenever we play anybody with a center or power forward that can score and Pau is guarding him, his defense will always get exposed than we'll have everyone calling him Gasoft and what not.

With that said, Bynum is injured, but even when he returns he wont be 100% for awhile so we definetly need more help down load. It was nice to know that we'd have Ratliff along with Pau and Bynum before the season started, but obviously that went down hill very quickly.

Pau "Trying" to defend is not working and it's just getting him tired alot more quickly than he's used to.

Not to mention Fishers questionable "Defense" causes Pau to always have to come and help especially off screens and that leaves his guy wide open. Pau is not quick enough to recover because his feet are incapable of moving fast enough.  

Let's not forget, Darko...One of the worst players in the league did work on Pau and now Hibbert, while Bynums out driving his car 130 miles per hour.

Originally Posted by NobleKane

yea i learned my lesson two years in a row. no use in arguing or getting down about a particular regular season game. back to back championships put me in my place lol

I see where you're coming from, and I am no way in panic mode or anything...As Laker fans we should all be used to this.

It's just simply analyzing the game and what took place.

I think our only real problem is our defense in the paint. Pau is not a defensive player and he never will be. Whenever we play anybody with a center or power forward that can score and Pau is guarding him, his defense will always get exposed than we'll have everyone calling him Gasoft and what not.

With that said, Bynum is injured, but even when he returns he wont be 100% for awhile so we definetly need more help down load. It was nice to know that we'd have Ratliff along with Pau and Bynum before the season started, but obviously that went down hill very quickly.

Pau "Trying" to defend is not working and it's just getting him tired alot more quickly than he's used to.

Not to mention Fishers questionable "Defense" causes Pau to always have to come and help especially off screens and that leaves his guy wide open. Pau is not quick enough to recover because his feet are incapable of moving fast enough.  

Let's not forget, Darko...One of the worst players in the league did work on Pau and now Hibbert, while Bynums out driving his car 130 miles per hour.

Originally Posted by tupac003

Just made my move to SD. Love it but NO MORE KCAL!!! Where is the best place to stream the road games? Any help would be appreciated.

While the loss on sunday was bad its still november. I remember I used to be in here after every loss thinking of ways to get better and all of that is forgotten come playoffs and when we lift up another banner. We have a better bench then last year and bynum coming back which will help pau out and save on his mins. I don't think we have anything to worry about but I hate when sportscenter says we are in a "slup" its 2 games in nov....slump my butt!
same with me. i just moved to SD a couple months ago and no kcal is the worst. but at least we have FSN. i heard they didn't have that here a couple years ago
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by tupac003

same with me. i just moved to SD a couple months ago and no kcal is the worst. but at least we have FSN. i heard they didn't have that here a couple years ago
laugh.gif

Kobe doing the scoring early and that's about it.

Pau will NOT beast on Randolph, lets see how he does against his brother.

Kobe doing the scoring early and that's about it.

Pau will NOT beast on Randolph, lets see how he does against his brother.

This is getting annoying Kobe needs to stop. This is the ugliest basketball ever also the announcing doesn't help

This is getting annoying Kobe needs to stop. This is the ugliest basketball ever also the announcing doesn't help

Back
Top Bottom