[::OFFICIAL LAKERS 2010-11' SEASON THREAD Vol. It Was Fun While It Lasted::]

Kobe in triple threat possession and jabbing 5 times and then taking a 3 isn't the kind of offense we should be playing.

Kobe in triple threat possession and jabbing 5 times and then taking a 3 isn't the kind of offense we should be playing.

Yea, Kobe had a few shots he shouldn't of taken. I don't understand why he's still doing those reverse towards out of bounds fadeaway, his lift isn't there and you can obviously tell.

Shannon Brown has been ice cold for the last four games and Pau is 3-11.

Blake seems to be getting going though, doesn't look like a game we're going to win at this point unless Pau can get going or else we're just going to be shooting 3's and jumpshots all game.

Yea, Kobe had a few shots he shouldn't of taken. I don't understand why he's still doing those reverse towards out of bounds fadeaway, his lift isn't there and you can obviously tell.

Shannon Brown has been ice cold for the last four games and Pau is 3-11.

Blake seems to be getting going though, doesn't look like a game we're going to win at this point unless Pau can get going or else we're just going to be shooting 3's and jumpshots all game.

Out of all people, Mike Conley though........ I can't believe we're in it with 28 seconds left.

Out of all people, Mike Conley though........ I can't believe we're in it with 28 seconds left.

Back
Top Bottom