[::OFFICIAL LAKERS (3) vs. HORNETS (2) 1ST ROUND THREAD |GAME 6: THU 4/28 7:30pm TNT|::]

Another reason why 7 game first series sucks, you know the Lakers will turn it up and win game 2, and handle the rest of the series.

Besides the Mavs/Warriors, when was the last time there was a 7 game upset in the first round?

Originally Posted by af1 1982

Derrick Rose is the best PLAYER in the league. Chris Paul is the best PURE PG in the league. Discussion over.

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

Are people still thinking that LA is just gonna handle things being sarcastic? Am I missing something? Ain't *!+% gonna be easy

Don't know how these guys are gonna stop Paul
30t6p3b.gif

Are people still thinking that LA is just gonna handle things being sarcastic? Am I missing something? Ain't *!+% gonna be easy

Don't know how these guys are gonna stop Paul
30t6p3b.gif

Lakers fine. I wonder where Fisher body is buried, no wait, I know where, under the court. Because Paul killed and buried his old @+*.

Lmao @ Gasol

Someone on the Hornets please call this dude out.

Atleast one of the Gasol brothers played well today, too bad it wasn't Pau.

Lmao @ Gasol

Someone on the Hornets please call this dude out.

Atleast one of the Gasol brothers played well today, too bad it wasn't Pau.

Derrick Rose is the best PLAYER in the league. Chris Paul is the best PURE PG in the league. Discussion over.

What he said ... Minus the Asian part

What he said ... Minus the Asian part

Impressive win by the Hornets.
pimp.gif

CP3.
sick.gif

pimp.gif

laugh.gif
 @ you Lakers fans that were
laugh.gif
 it up about the Spurs loss earlier today.

Lakers fine. I wonder where Fisher body is buried, no wait, I know where, under the court. Because Paul killed and buried his old @+*.

Impressive win by the Hornets.
pimp.gif

CP3.
sick.gif

pimp.gif

laugh.gif
 @ you Lakers fans that were
laugh.gif
 it up about the Spurs loss earlier today.

Back
Top Bottom