[::OFFICIAL LAKERS (3) vs. HORNETS (2) 1ST ROUND THREAD |GAME 6: THU 4/28 7:30pm TNT|::]

Originally Posted by ex carrabba fan

Originally Posted by af1 1982

Derrick Rose is the best PLAYER in the league.
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
@ dudes in here giving cp3 the crown after 1 game where he was guarded by pau and fisher 
roll.gif

laugh.gif
@ dudes in here giving cp3 the crown after 1 game where he was guarded by pau and fisher 
roll.gif

The Hornets came in and smacked us up in our own building. This better be a wake up call for them. They didn't play with any intensity or energy. Time and time again they were getting beat on the same 3-4 plays.

The Hornets came in and smacked us up in our own building. This better be a wake up call for them. They didn't play with any intensity or energy. Time and time again they were getting beat on the same 3-4 plays.

Derrick Rose is the best PLAYER in the league. Chris Paul is the best PURE PG in the league. Discussion over.

I see you found something real nice to smoke on this sunny sunday afternoon.

Derrick Rose is the best PLAYER in the league. Chris Paul is the best PURE PG in the league. Discussion over.

I see you found something real nice to smoke on this sunny sunday afternoon.

All we need is a knicks win tonight for it to be a great day in NBA basketball.
pimp.gif

All we need is a knicks win tonight for it to be a great day in NBA basketball.
pimp.gif

laugh.gif
@ rose being best player in league ...
laugh.gif
@ cp3 being best pg in league

both outlandish statements ...

people see 1 game and then make wild statements ...

i saw paul destroy DEREK FISHER ... and i saw paul FLOPPING ... i saw CP3 be clutch and have a great game

laugh.gif
@ rose being best player in league ...
laugh.gif
@ cp3 being best pg in league

both outlandish statements ...

people see 1 game and then make wild statements ...

i saw paul destroy DEREK FISHER ... and i saw paul FLOPPING ... i saw CP3 be clutch and have a great game

Back
Top Bottom