[::OFFICIAL LAKERS (3) vs. HORNETS (2) 1ST ROUND THREAD |GAME 6: THU 4/28 7:30pm TNT|::]

Originally Posted by Fearless

rose, westbrook, deron >>>>>> punk #%@ flopper paul. dude flopping all over the place
you got some nerve saying this...considering you've probably cheered on derek fisher since his rookie season
grin.gif

I was getting ready to complaint about pau not putting up the shot after he got the offensive rebound.. but I guess.. he made the right decision

I was getting ready to complaint about pau not putting up the shot after he got the offensive rebound.. but I guess.. he made the right decision

rose, westbrook, deron >>>>>> punk #%@ flopper paul. dude flopping all over the place

hes a flopper but hes also the reason why they beat us in game 1....i would want him over any of those people u named in a laker jersey

hes a flopper but hes also the reason why they beat us in game 1....i would want him over any of those people u named in a laker jersey

Lol some of these kids mad because Chris Paul flops? Do you even watch NBA basketball, it has literally become part of the game, stop crying.

Lol some of these kids mad because Chris Paul flops? Do you even watch NBA basketball, it has literally become part of the game, stop crying.

Back
Top Bottom