[::OFFICIAL LAKERS (3) vs. HORNETS (2) 1ST ROUND THREAD |GAME 6: THU 4/28 7:30pm TNT|::]

Tom Hank
pimp.gif

Boooo at Gasol.

Kobe need to get back to the extra large jersey
laugh.gif

LO came to play
pimp.gif

Series even
pimp.gif

Tom Hank
pimp.gif

Boooo at Gasol.

Kobe need to get back to the extra large jersey
laugh.gif

LO came to play
pimp.gif

Series even
pimp.gif

In case you all didn't notice, Steve Blake was the X factor. When he showed up, Chris Paul shut up. If Pau HALFWAY shows up, It's a wrap for N.O.

The Killer Bees HANDLED the Bumble Bees
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by TennHouse2

Originally Posted by Fearless

rose, westbrook, deron >>>>>> punk #%@ flopper paul. dude flopping all over the place

hes a flopper but hes also the reason why they beat us in game 1....i would want him over any of those people u named in a laker jersey

he is not the reason why they beat us game 1. Pau played like %@!$, no bench contribution, hornet only 3 to's... you want him but not me.

In case you all didn't notice, Steve Blake was the X factor. When he showed up, Chris Paul shut up. If Pau HALFWAY shows up, It's a wrap for N.O.

The Killer Bees HANDLED the Bumble Bees
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by TennHouse2

Originally Posted by Fearless

rose, westbrook, deron >>>>>> punk #%@ flopper paul. dude flopping all over the place

hes a flopper but hes also the reason why they beat us in game 1....i would want him over any of those people u named in a laker jersey

he is not the reason why they beat us game 1. Pau played like %@!$, no bench contribution, hornet only 3 to's... you want him but not me.

[Kobe need to get back to the extra large jersey
/quote]

Did he play poorly? He stayed in front of Chris Paul most of the night and helped to dramatically decrease the amount of assists CP3 had tonight.

He didn't score much, but the team won. No poor shot selection. No forced shots. No 1 vs. 5.

The one thing that I would criticize is he got played with 2 fouls on CP3 attempting 3 point shots. That's bad.

/quote]

Did he play poorly? He stayed in front of Chris Paul most of the night and helped to dramatically decrease the amount of assists CP3 had tonight.

He didn't score much, but the team won. No poor shot selection. No forced shots. No 1 vs. 5.

The one thing that I would criticize is he got played with 2 fouls on CP3 attempting 3 point shots. That's bad.

Originally Posted by AG 47

/quote]

Agreed. Kobe played like the 2nd half of Game 7 of the Finals. Couldn't score, so contributed some other way.

/quote]

Agreed. Kobe played like the 2nd half of Game 7 of the Finals. Couldn't score, so contributed some other way.

Originally Posted by Night Marcher01

/quote]

Kobe tonight was just mainly focused and used all his energy guarding CP3 tonight. I mean heck Kobe only put up 10 shots tonight.

Originally Posted by Night Marcher01

/quote]

Kobe tonight was just mainly focused and used all his energy guarding CP3 tonight. I mean heck Kobe only put up 10 shots tonight.

kobe's job was to decrease pauls effectiveness tonight, and i think he did a great job at it. also agree with blake being the x factor...he's got the speed to keep up with paul and that made a difference as well.

smh @ 3 things tonight.
1) gasol still missing in the paint
2) courtside empty before the game was over
3) wanting paul over rose or westbrook in a lakers jersey

surprisingly...my friends from NO didnt call me tonight
laugh.gif

ill have to find out why tomorrow.

kobe's job was to decrease pauls effectiveness tonight, and i think he did a great job at it. also agree with blake being the x factor...he's got the speed to keep up with paul and that made a difference as well.

smh @ 3 things tonight.
1) gasol still missing in the paint
2) courtside empty before the game was over
3) wanting paul over rose or westbrook in a lakers jersey

surprisingly...my friends from NO didnt call me tonight
laugh.gif

ill have to find out why tomorrow.

Back
Top Bottom