Official Lakers at Clippers Thread 2/23 7:30 PST

so when we win this game, we'll be back at #1 in the west, since we are only .5 game behind phoenix, and SA just beat the Hornets?

Originally Posted by Infyrno23

so when we win this game, we'll be back at #1 in the west, since we are only .5 game behind phoenix, and SA just beat the Hornets?

Don't jinx it, but yes if we win we go to 1st in the West by virtue of tiebreakers we own over NO and PHX.
And
eek.gif
@ NO going from 1st to 5th inone day.

Originally Posted by airmaxpenny1

quick question, has Sasha Vujacic ever dunked in a game? Im curious....

He had 1 earlier this year, and 1 in the pre season his rookie year. The one his rookie year pissed me off because he had Jerry Dupree(from USC, now w/ And1 tour) ahead of him wide open and he didn't give it up. Jerry has BOUNCE! and I could tell by the way he was shortening his steps he was gonna dosomething crazy, but Sasha kept it.
tired.gif

Originally Posted by airmaxpenny1

quick question, has Sasha Vujacic ever dunked in a game? Im curious....

yes...breakaway layup/dunk

yes...it has been a rough half for lakeshow...but common guys we got 56pts on the board... and a decent lead....boy have expectations change since the heist

Originally Posted by bobby24K

Originally Posted by Infyrno23

Don't jinx it, but yes if we win we go to 1st in the West by virtue of tiebreakers we own over NO and PHX.
And
eek.gif
@ NO going from 1st to 5th in one day.

laugh.gif
yeah the west aint no joke this year....2 losses and you mightslide out the playoffs!
laugh.gif

i really love that we went through that road trip 7-2, and we have over 80% of our games at home, the clipper games are home games too. We can really finishup strong, get everybody back healthy and get major focused for the playoffs, we need to get that #1 seed, id rather us play the 8th seed, then play thewinner of the 4th 5th seed match up....instead of being at the bottom of the bracket

two PERFECT examples of lamar takin whats given to him from kobe and pau - THATS HOW U PLAY THE 3 as a third/fourth option lamar

Lamar playin like an all-star since the Gasol trade.. maybe next year Lamar, maybe next year..

Back
Top Bottom