Official Lakers at Clippers Thread 2/23 7:30 PST

Walton
sick.gif
sick.gif

I can say with a high level of confidence that I would have gotten closer to hitting that shot than Luke did.

Man....

I really like luke as a person but damn he is horrible this season. He got his money and he quit on us. Shameful.

Originally Posted by 5am6oody72

I can say with a high level of confidence that I would have gotten closer to hitting that shot than Luke did.

son u need to be in the nba fighting luke walton for that spot, aint no way u could dissappoint me any less

or sign this guy, hated him on the spurs, but he can provide a few plays a game

Brent Barry will be free soon. The Sonics have waived him, and he can sign with any team after a 48-hour period.

Any team except the Spurs, of course. Because they traded him, they wouldn't be able to re-sign him for 30 days.

these lakers are killin me with these games, what is this about to be - the 3rd game that kobe and pau have sat out the entire 4th since pau came?

yeah i was gonna post about paus scar

i thought it was just his shadow or something

that thing is across his whole neck, down to the other side of the armpit

Great 3rd quarter.

The D was there and Gasol....

I still can't believe we got Gasol for Kwame.

Ya'll be goin in on Luke....he makes good plays more often than not...it's just his shot. Hideous.....he's still more of a plus than a negative

i like seein the lakers go into the 4th with these big leads, for some reason they give sasha a reason to just start firing in the 4th

Originally Posted by Slow Motion G35

or sign this guy, hated him on the spurs, but he can provide a few plays a game

Brent Barry will be free soon. The Sonics have waived him, and he can sign with any team after a 48-hour period.

Any team except the Spurs, of course. Because they traded him, they wouldn't be able to re-sign him for 30 days.

Hey if we can sign Brent I say yeah, another 3 point shooter wouldn't hurt and it would mean less time for Luke on the floor. It would be good to keephim away from PHX, DAL, SA as well
tongue.gif

Back
Top Bottom