Official Lakers at Heat game thread, 1/19 8ET/5PT on TNT

cheap shot
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by thapointguy

how the !@$+ is that not a flagrant?! WWE elbow to the neck
McWhatever just got finished listening to "Stay Schemin" and started feeling himself
laugh.gif

If Mike Miller has a rebound season that is not good for the rest of the league. 

just cant see how LA could come out with the W. they're already 10 in the hole. thats gonna be hard to climb out of with kobe brickin. knew this was comin 3 minutes into the first

I think Miami's jerseys would look a lot better if they didn't use the shiny black. After seeing them on the court I actually like white trim, but the shiny black kills them.

Originally Posted by hawkflight6

I think Miami's jerseys would look a lot better if they didn't use the shiny black. After seeing them on the court I actually like white trim, but the shiny black kills them.

Exactly what I thought.

Lakers don't have talent, just Kobe and Bynum. Gasol is weak and everyone else is old or trash on that team.

Originally Posted by Cyber Smoke

Lebron is so much better than everyone else it's not even funny.
He's the best player for 3 quarters. All jokes aside, he's the most talented player in the game right now but he just shrinks when it comes to crucial moments. It's a bit disappointing to see someone so physically gifted like this. 
Anyways, we're playing like crap. We just don't have it to contend with the good teams like Miami and OKC. 

Not feeling this game at all. Feels like were down by 25. There is absolutely ZERO offense and no pressure on defense. I've said this before, and I will say it again. There is NO Offense on this Lakers squad. The only person that can create is obviously Kobe, other than him, no one can do anything. Even the guys on TNT can see we have no depth to keep up with teams like the Heat.

Back
Top Bottom