Official Lakers at Heat game thread, 1/19 8ET/5PT on TNT

welp all the lakers fans going in the heat thread making fun of lebron after each and every single loss this is what you get.

not laughing now huh? lol

this game might not be over but the lakers continue to give their opponents open 3's. pathetic...

darius morris is god awful

Originally Posted by lakersreppa008

Originally Posted by YoungTriz

Originally Posted by EMM23

laugh.gif
... Still halftime though. Anything can happen but a wonderful 1st half for the HEAT! GO HEAT!!!!
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
im saying... we looked like hell vs the spurs @ the half... we hung in there and won.... i dont get how some of you laker fans are ready to jump off a bridge
Cuz you guys have players that can score. Other than Kobe, we have no one that can create their own shots. Plus, LeBron is running these dudes out with his athleticism, while Kobe is settling on offense.  
im not asking about excuses... why not root for your team through thick and thin, WINS AND LOSSES.....  have some faith..

Originally Posted by NobleKane

welp all the lakers fans going in the heat thread making fun of lebron after each and every single loss this is what you get.

not laughing now huh? lol

this game might not be over but the lakers continue to give their opponents open 3's. pathetic...

darius morris is god awful
Exactly. Hopefully those fools will quiet down and stop making us all look so idiotic.
I'm not giving up on tonights game, its not looking too good but we just gotta pick up the intensity and we'll see what happens.

If we can D up and stop giving up so many open 3's, make it a single digit deficit by the end of the 3rd and we'll have a shot.

Thats a big IF tho...

Originally Posted by Xtapolapacetl

Lakers don't have talent, just Kobe and Bynum. Gasol is weak and everyone else is old or trash on that team.

LOL @ trying to make Gasol the scapegoat by capitalizing on his "soft Euro" rep even though he's been hands down the best player on the Lakers in the first half.
roll.gif
one of the few times xtapol is absolutely right

Originally Posted by NobleKane

Lakers don't have talent, just Kobe and Bynum. Gasol is weak and everyone else is old or trash on that team.

LOL @ trying to make Gasol the scapegoat by capitalizing on his "soft Euro" rep even though he's been hands down the best player on the Lakers in the first half.
roll.gif
one of the few times xtapol is absolutely right

That's the key right there. Gasol is one of the softest players in the NBA, especially at center Don't know how many times he's been abused out 
of his mind by guys smaller than him. I mean, Bosh is tougher than Gasol. Bosh.

Originally Posted by Seymore CAKE

Originally Posted by Cyber Smoke

I hate that

I read that thinking "They couldn't have possibly have been watching the game"

I don't think his comment was based solely on tonight's game, at least that's not how I took it. Gasol is playing the best on offense tonight. He is one of the most talented on the team, doesn't change the fact he's soft though.

ridiculous how good this team is. Wade out and bron just doing his thing. If their Role players like miller, battier, haslem just do their jobs its a wrap, smh

Man I'm incredibly impressed with Rio's efforts this season ..... that Norris Cole pressure effect

I dont ever give up on a game...but i'm getting awfully close to right now.
To say we look horrible is an understatement. Most pathetic effort i've ever seen from a NBA basketball team. Wow.

Originally Posted by mr2cool80

Man I'm incredibly impressed with Rio's efforts this season ..... that Norris Cole pressure effect

That pressure's really getting into him
laugh.gif
! But it's good for the HEAT though! And this thread is getting really QUIET
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
! GO HEAT
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
!!!!

Originally Posted by mr2cool80

He's definitely been playing amazing this game
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom