Official Lakers at Heat game thread, 1/19 8ET/5PT on TNT

Originally Posted by mr2cool80

Man I'm incredibly impressed with Rio's efforts this season ..... that Norris Cole pressure effect
this.. im impressed with both of them... they bring 2 different styles... riley must have seen something and didnt spend extra to bring in a vet PG

Lakers didn't show up to play.

Lebron didn't even have a monster game and the Heat is up 21 points blow out

Lakers letting Heat roles players killing them with those 3s |

Ever since we got Shaq playing the lakeshow has been a breeze.
smokin.gif

I hope they cut off the lights to the gym after the game
nerd.gif

The whole Heat team playing well. Everyone on the damn team is on the same page defensively.

Dudes rotate and defend and help each other out.

Lakers running around with a rookie who doesn't know what he's doing, Kobe looking like he doesn't care and Pau Gasol taking 3's.

Needless to say I already knew we were going to lose.

The Heat are obviously a better team than the Lakers even if we had won.

Originally Posted by YoungTriz

Originally Posted by EMM23

Originally Posted by YoungTriz

laugh.gif
some of you laker fans are just as soft as gasol... ready to call it quits after the half...
laugh.gif
... Still halftime though. Anything can happen but a wonderful 1st half for the HEAT! GO HEAT!!!!
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
im saying... we looked like hell vs the spurs @ the half... we hung in there and won.... i dont get how some of you laker fans are ready to jump off a bridge
young team with legs and old team with injured star shooting dead last in the NBA from 3
i can see why you were more optimistic 

As a Lebron critic (hater) I dont see how he can play so incredible on both sides of the court scoring, passing, driving, blocking shots etc but come crunch time in the Finals he's ineffective. This guy is so far beyond anyone in the NBA/planet that it looks unfair at times.

Back
Top Bottom