Official Lakers at Suns Game 4| Lakers lead (2-1)

Bottomline...Suns wanted it more both games, no way in hell should we EVER get out rebounded by 15 for the Suns. Our bigs played real small tonight and their bench was incredible. We may have awoken a monster and its going to be hell to try and win this series. They are clicking on all cylinders, hopefully their bench's game doesn't travel to LA.

Phil is getting outcoached right now as well.

DRAGIC SPIN MOVE GIF AND BENCH RESPONSE GIF

WITH HASTE!

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

there were some blatant calls by the refs

gasol's foul trouble destroyed us cause we had to play Bynum out there

Gasol is our ONLY legit big man on the floor and we got outrebounded because dude was either tentative due to fouls or on the bench

so rebounds and free throws were the main difference and who controlled that?

either way the suns will not get that ref treatment in LA so I am confident we will win game 5

Suns bench outplayed the entire Lakers. Give Suns props for that. Lakers needs to adjust. I don't know why they turned the ball away from Kobe in the 4th. Suns found the secret formula to attack the Lakers. Game 5 will show how the Lakers adjust and how the series will turn out.

Originally Posted by DARTH DNZY

--Im gonna put on my flamesuit and make a bold statement.
--The Suns have figured the Lakers out and have the perfect formula to knock em out and will WIN the next 2 games.

Don't know if the Suns will win the next 2, but I think they do have a damn good chance of winning this series.  I think they have figured out how to beat this LA team and right now, their 2nd unit is on fire, they are actually playing some half court D, and LA can't hit a 3 to save their life.  The perfect storm may be developing here.

give the suns the credit they deserved. they defended home court and now we got a best of 3 series.

hopefully the Lakers go out and earn the win on thursday, not come out relaxed and thinking it's all good because their back at home. from what i recall people were stressing out after denver looked real strong in trying the conference finals up last year and j.r smith did his stupid chicken dance in the process of doing just so, hell denver looked like they were going to win game 5 in LA for the first 36 minutes of that game as well before the Lakers stepped it up.

no need to stress, the Lakers gotta come out and defend home court on thursday and not rely on home court to get them the win, it won't be as easy as it was in the thunder series but i think we'll see a different Laker team on thursday night.

again give the suns credit, and lets look forward to game 5

both teams took care of thier home court and now it looks like a 6 or 7 game series and thank god Laker have home court advantage. Like its been said/posted the Suns have a deep bench and dont lose a step when they replace their starters. Tonight they even won the game for them. Kobe goes out for some rest and comes back to a raging fire because his subs couldnt create any shots and got outhustled. The longer this series goes the more I think Boston will take out either the Suns or Lakers.

- So, horrible transition defense as always by the Lakers.

- Pau proves once again he has no desire to jump up and snatch rebounds. Charmin.

- The only person that is playing the Zone perfect is Kobe, yet we decide not to give him the ball in the 4th.

- Some of those foul calls we didn't get we're mad suspect. Pushing Farmar out of bounds and then calling it a TO on us? Sweet.

I don't see how the suns have figured out the Lakers. Lakers shot 50% from the field tonight.

The big difference in these games have been the free throws and fouls. Yes the lakers got lazy and got outrebounded but I think that all stems from the refs frustration.

I will give credit to the suns if they can win LA shooting less free throws and getting less BS fouls.

Originally Posted by knightngale

I don't see how the suns have figured out the Lakers. Lakers shot 50% from the field tonight.

The big difference in these games have been the free throws and fouls. Yes the lakers got lazy and got outrebounded but I think that all stems from the refs frustration.

I will give credit to the suns if they can win LA shooting less free throws and getting less BS fouls.

pretty much, despite the suns bench and all those 3s the lakers pretty much outshot and outscored the suns, the difference were freethrows

i was telling my homie that kobe looked like that only person on the team how to play against the zone....and pau needs to grow a pair and bynum looks really slow out there.... if they advance its going to be interesting seeing him against the celtics

Back
Top Bottom