Official Lakers at Suns Game 4| Lakers lead (2-1)

Originally Posted by Cedric Ceballos 1995 Lakers

the final 3 games of the series will be dedicated to mr. zodoggy

So does this mean you think the series is going a full 7? Nice to see laker fans are finally coming around
pimp.gif
laugh.gif

Anyone else SICK OF DOUG COLLINS? This guy wont stop talking about Channing Frye.

He sounds like a damn broken record. Same !*@$ every game... "channing frye has to stop hesitating" x 45 times a game. Alright we get the damn point, talk about something else.

Originally Posted by hombrelobo

Originally Posted by Cedric Ceballos 1995 Lakers

the final 3 games of the series will be dedicated to mr. zodoggy

So does this mean you think the series is going a full 7? Nice to see laker fans are finally coming around
pimp.gif
laugh.gif

possibly. the Lakers are going to win the series be it in 6 games or 7 games. but the rest of this series is dedicated to my dude zodoggy.    im kinda shocked his partner in crime on the broadcast actually gave kobe some credit
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by tmoney85

Anyone else SICK OF DOUG COLLINS? This guy wont stop talking about Channing Frye.

He sounds like a damn broken record. Same !*@$ every game... "channing frye has to stop hesitating" x 45 times a game. Alright we get the damn point, talk about something else.
That's what your annoyed by?

How about anytime Kobe or Gasol scores a bucket he gushes over them like he has a schoolboy crush.  And he does this throughout the season 10-15 times a game.

Originally Posted by nicedudewithnicedreams

Saying that "it wasnt the refs at all, it was all on the lakers. cant make excuses" is as much a cop out answer as "it was all the refs"

#$#+ gets annoying when your team is getting hacked and being set on illegal picks alllll game, how does that not go into the overall feel of the game.
Sure it's annoying, but since you are a fan of the Lakers... Um what? We talking about refs and Lakers here? You should be happy more than annoyed when we talking about that. I think the Lakers will respond in Game 5 so all that "annoyance" will be gone anyways. 
Way to generalize. Why should Lakers fans be happy when it comes to the refs this postseason? The Lakers have been ridiculously outshot on FT's. Even in wins the other team has shot more. In all four losses so far, the other team has shot an average of 20 more free throws than us. The suns outshot us by 10 in game one even though they jacked up a bunch of threes and we did nothing but score in the paint. Over the last two games the Suns outshot the Lakers 74-33. Last game was especially ridiculous since they spent so much of the game just dishing out for wide open uncontested 3's (horrific defense on our part). Granted part of it was Kobe and others shooting so much from the outside as well, but the disparity is still pretty ridiculous.

Is FT disparity the single reason we lost the last two games? No, the Suns outplayed us. It sure doesn't help though. I KNEW this was going to happen when I saw the ref assignments for game 3, one of them was from the same crew that screwed us over in game 2 in the 2008 finals, when the Celtics shot 38 free throws to the Lakers 10.
smh.gif
smh.gif

If we can play any semblance of defense and not ##%! the bed against the zone, things should be fine.

07.jpg

11.jpg

Laker fans need to quit crying

everybody knows Lakers are going to get the phantom ticky tack calls next game, its just up to phoenix to hopefully overcome it

Originally Posted by youngcheezy

07.jpg

11.jpg

everybody knows Lakers are going to get the phantom ticky tack calls next game, its just up to phoenix to hopefully overcome it

Talking about crying!!!!!
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by kobe8is

Originally Posted by youngcheezy

Talking about crying!!!!!
laugh.gif

It's not really crying. It's been true in LA and it's been true in PHX for the road team.

Originally Posted by 5am6oody72

Saying that "it wasnt the refs at all, it was all on the lakers. cant make excuses" is as much a cop out answer as "it was all the refs"

#$#+ gets annoying when your team is getting hacked and being set on illegal picks alllll game, how does that not go into the overall feel of the game.
Sure it's annoying, but since you are a fan of the Lakers... Um what? We talking about refs and Lakers here? You should be happy more than annoyed when we talking about that. I think the Lakers will respond in Game 5 so all that "annoyance" will be gone anyways. 
Way to generalize. Why should Lakers fans be happy when it comes to the refs this postseason? The Lakers have been ridiculously outshot on FT's. Even in wins the other team has shot more. In all four losses so far, the other team has shot an average of 20 more free throws than us. The suns outshot us by 10 in game one even though they jacked up a bunch of threes and we did nothing but score in the paint. Over the last two games the Suns outshot the Lakers 74-33. Last game was especially ridiculous since they spent so much of the game just dishing out for wide open uncontested 3's (horrific defense on our part). Granted part of it was Kobe and others shooting so much from the outside as well, but the disparity is still pretty ridiculous.

Is FT disparity the single reason we lost the last two games? No, the Suns outplayed us. It sure doesn't help though. I KNEW this was going to happen when I saw the ref assignments for game 3, one of them was from the same crew that screwed us over in game 2 in the 2008 finals, when the Celtics shot 38 free throws to the Lakers 10.
smh.gif
smh.gif

If we can play any semblance of defense and not ##%! the bed against the zone, things should be fine.
It's always easy to generalize Lakers fans because there are so many of them. Many of them that post like they didn't watch the game. You complaining about the lack of FTs for the Lakers too?

"Granted part of it was Kobe and others shooting so much from the outside as well, but the disparity is still pretty ridiculous."  

You answered it yourself.     

Pau & Bynum got 13 rebounds, COMBINED.

Thats just ridiculous.

I love Pau's offensive game, but its frustrating to see him not attempt to grab rebounds at times.

And besides Kobe, our backcourt is a joke...Yes Fish is gritty/clutch but thats not enough.

Kobe is beastng. Averaging 34 10 and 7 for the series. Lamar needs to show up and have another "lucky" game. Gasoft needs to step his game up, he is getting beasted on Amare and Robin Lopez.

Originally Posted by hombrelobo

Originally Posted by Drizzyd

Suns bench is never going to do that again, Channing Frye had a hell of a game but I literally can not stand seeing a 7 footer strictly sit at the 3pt line. Hes a good shooter dont get me wrong but it makes my stomach turn a little to be honest
laugh.gif
.. if I was 7ft in the NBA i'd be Shaq-Attacking %!+%%#!!*+$#+ as often as i could.

If PHX's bench does that the whole series, and they offensive rebound like they did then theres no doubt in my mind PHX will win the NBA title this year.. no joke, they were playing out of this world last night..

Kobe once again absolutely destroyed this Suns team, the zone defense isnt whats giving us problems. Its giving up offensive rebounds, having NO sense of urgency on defense. We really have not had a good stretch of defense in both games in PHX.

Though we shot 49% from the field.. Jordan, Shannon, Artest all take some of the dumbest shots I ever see, on a NIGHTLY basis. These shots KILL any rhythm we may have going.

Pound the MF'ing ball into Gasol, get the high low game going with him and Bynum/Odom. Kobe will get his, Farmar and Shannon need to contribute.. its tough to win a game (let alone a series) when not only do they not make any plays, but they are affecting us even more negatively but taking bad shots, missing open shots, turnovers, not boxing out, etc.

If we want to win, we gotta keep them below 110 points IMO

I don't know about the suns bench not doing that ever again. I imagine you haven't seen the suns play all season long
laugh.gif
Suns had 41 points in the 2nd quarter.. the bench had 30.
Amare and Nash didnt check in the 4th quarter until the 4 minute mark.

Like I said, if the PHX bench does that every game, theyre winning the title.. Its not going to happen, in my opinion.

I think the Lakers are going to take this in 7, Phoenix is really playing some great ball right now.

Man after tomorrows game I really dont want the feeling of being down 2-3, 1 loss away from the end of the season
sick.gif

At the same time, if we want to win another chip, we need to step up to the challenge and realize its not just going to be handed to you.

It's a shame how much one man has to do to simply keep our team in the game. How can we lose so disgracefully when the best player in the world is playing the best stretch of basketball anyone has played in the entire playoffs? A Near tripple double in every game? And your telling me we cant help  him a little with those jokes on the bench?
eyes.gif

Ill be the first one to be critical of him when he plays bad, and i always have at least something negative to say about him...but seriously, in this series What more can he do?
What more can one guy with 6 injured body parts do to give his team a chance to win?
mad.gif

Not to mention its almost impossible to beat a team that doesn't miss a shot. Sheesh.
grin.gif

I can only hope that his efforts throughout this series arent wasted and the rest of our team wakes up before its too late.

...I can only hope.
tired.gif

How many times do we have to hear the Ron Artest/Sarunas Marciulionis comparison?
laugh.gif

[h1]
[/h1]

Does anyone have the vid of when Doug Collins dyed his hair blonde

marv Albert was straight laughing in his face

btw, suns baby!

Originally Posted by zichardruniga

Does anyone have the vid of when Doug Collins dyed his hair blonde

marv Albert was straight laughing in his face

btw, suns baby!

do you have a brother name Robert?

smh.gif
smh.gif

It's always easy to generalize Lakers fans because there are so many of them. Many of them that post like they didn't watch the game. You complaining about the lack of FTs for the Lakers too?

"Granted part of it was Kobe and others shooting so much from the outside as well, but the disparity is still pretty ridiculous."  

So we play equivalent styles and they get 32 free throws to our 13...I did not answer anything myself.

So we play equivalent styles and they get 32 free throws to our 13...I did not answer anything myself.
Equivalent style? Nash and Amare combined for 21 of the 32 FT attempts from the Suns. Nash had no problem taking Fisher off the dribble (no surprise here) and Amare made an effort to drive against Gasol (Bynum did not help and rest of the team was concerned about the three-point shooters) which led to the FTs. As you mentioned, Kobe was effective taking jumpers (hard to get FTs doing that) and the rest of the Lakers tried to kill the zone by shooting threes and hardly took it inside. Re-watch the game and you'll see it.    

--Smart dudes know how I work. Reverse psychology mumbo jumbo.
--Still givin the Suns maaad credit though. JDiddy even PM'd me for not complaining about he refs and just actually bowingdown to the Suns concerning Game 4.

Back
Top Bottom