Official: Lakers @ Blazers 3/9 7PM PST Game On KCAL 9

in this building/atmosphere, and the way the lakers are playing on defense. i doubt they are coming back with a victory.

still have faith, but its hard watching them play with this kinda effort.

She is nice
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by 3PLEDOUBLE

laugh.gif
Lakers dont wanna see the Blazers in the playoffs, thats all i gotta say.

Maybe the smartest thing he's ever posted.

Why wait a month between game posts 3PLEDOUBLE?

How can some of you guys be giving up on your team already?
smh.gif

This is the Lakers. The best team in the league.

We have the best player in the league. We have Kobe Bryant.

No faith at all.
smh.gif

To whoever said the Blazers will see the Lakers in the playoffs...no lol, because the Blazers will be out in the first round

I don't know what they are even running on offense. What happened to the Lamar Odom that demanded the ball in the post?
The up and downs are related to him.

The defense has been horrible the last 2 weeks or so.

Originally Posted by 18key

Originally Posted by 531

I love the Portland announcers, they are so g@y yet so entertaining. I'd love to hear what they have to say at the end of the season when their Jailblazers don't make the playoffs again
laugh.gif
You mad? We're going to the playoffs, and we'll see you there.

Easy buddy, just because your Trailblazers can beat the Lakers at home don't mean anything. Once you are able to dominate the rest of the league like youcan dominate us at home, then you can talk. I think last time Lakers faced Blazers in the playoffs it didn't end to well for you guys
smile.gif

I blamed the Denver game on having an off-night, but this %@%# is getting ridiculous.
I don't care if we a "jinxed" in this building, being down by 23 points at the half is disgusting.

after 2 days off, I thought we would come out and blow out portland

i guess they just laid an egg

Originally Posted by NT OG

How can you guys be giving up on your team already?
smh.gif

This is the Lakers. The best team in the league.

We have the best player in the league. We have Kobe Bryant.

No faith at all.
smh.gif

The best player can't play D on everybody. The best player can't win by himself.

This is a team game. This TEAM is playing like CRAP.

IF this TEAM shows us something in the 3rd then there might be a chance...

But as you know we have PROBLEMS in this building. It just doesn't look good.

3PLEDOUBLE- Looks like one of your predictions may come ture....
tired.gif

lmao at ppl think because Blazers can win us at their home mean they will win the 7 series games. Last time i checked Lakers most likely will have thehomecourt adv in the West. and we dont play all 7 games at Rose Garden

Report Violation Roy AND Outlaw have taken three steps through the lane without dribbling no less than FIVE times in this half without being called for it. Yetthey're always in a hurry to call the useless travel when a guy replants his foot before he dribbles. How about they start calling the travels thatactually affect the game?

Man what the F is going on? I had been playing 360 and check on the score and we are getting destroyed, Outlaw with 17 off the bench and we only have 38 pts.Guess the Rose Garden continues to be a house of horrors for the Lakeshow.

Originally Posted by Fearless

lmao at ppl think because Blazers can win us at their home mean they will win the 7 series games. Last time i checked Lakers most likely will have the homecourt adv in the West. and we dont play all 7 games at Rose Garden

Wow.

Good half by the Blazers. There are NO actual Blazers' fans in here talking +!#@ and people are getting defensive...

I still think Lakers going to win this, and if they do you can quote THIS!!!!

If they lose disregard this message lol

Originally Posted by mosk33toe

Originally Posted by 531

I love the Portland announcers, they are so g@y yet so entertaining. I'd love to hear what they have to say at the end of the season when their Jailblazers don't make the playoffs again
laugh.gif

Easy buddy, just because your Trailblazers can beat the Lakers at home don't mean anything. Once you are able to dominate the rest of the league like you can dominate us at home, then you can talk. I think last time Lakers faced Blazers in the playoffs it didn't end to well for you guys
smile.gif
eyes.gif
I never said we were the best team in the league. I neversaid we'd beat you in the playoffs. I said
We're going to the playoffs, and we'll see you there.
Thanks though, for the reminder of our past playoff matchups, cause those matter these days.

Report Violation Roy and Outlaw have taken three steps through the lane without dribbling no less than FIVE times in this half without being called for it. Yetthey're always in a hurry to call the useless travel when a guy replants his foot before he dribbles. How about they start calling the travels thatactually affect the game?

laugh.gif
Talk about a massacre, just proving my point, Lakers are the softestteam in the NBA. If these guys draw portland in the first round, it's a wrap.They getting sent home in 5 games max.

It's pretty hard to get assists when your team is shooting less than 40%...
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by mosk33toe

Originally Posted by 531

laugh.gif

Easy buddy, just because your Trailblazers can beat the Lakers at home don't mean anything. Once you are able to dominate the rest of the league like you can dominate us at home, then you can talk. I think last time Lakers faced Blazers in the playoffs it didn't end to well for you guys
smile.gif
eyes.gif
I never said we were the best team in the league. I never said we'd beat you in the playoffs. I said
We're going to the playoffs, and we'll see you there.
Thanks though, for the reminder of our past playoff matchups, cause those matter these days.

Noice, I misread your statement. That was quite a respectful response, very uncommon on these message boards. However, I can not wish you good luck in the restof the game I hope you can understand
smile.gif

Back
Top Bottom