Official: Lakers @ Blazers 4/8 7PM PST

can someone hook it up with a link?...the usual sites are all taken down.

nm..... mms://cbstv-0005-live.wm.llnwd.net/cbstv_0010_live

yes! thanks to whoever posted this!!!!!!!!!!!

haha i want to see that horrible announcer eat his words! FAUXHAWK TIME!

Hey the Links open up media player but then says ..

"Windows Media Player cannot play the file because the specified protocol is not supported. If you typed a URL in the Open URL dialog box, try using adifferent transport protocol (for example, "http:" or "rtsp:")."

any advice? stuck at work to and need to see this game.

laugh.gif
Are the Blazers' announcers really hyping Joel Pryzbilla up as much as I think they are? They're acting like he has the inside presence of Shaq.

It never fails, these ninjas never miss when they play us in Portland

Damn no traction ZK3's at it again

Only down 4 which is good considering they're shooting almost 60%

It's no secret that laker on ball defense is not there strength, but i find Fishers on ball defense terrifying. He just cant stay in front of anyone, forthat matter Farmer has been struggling too.

Really hurts us without Bynum lurking in the key.

Originally Posted by 5am6oody72

laugh.gif
Are the Blazers' announcers really hyping Joel Pryzbilla up as much as I think they are? They're acting like he has the inside presence of Shaq.
I think they both smoke meth before they go live. They are terrible.

The way these announcers are calling the game, you would think the Blazers were the greatest NBA team ever
laugh.gif

Blazers getting everything in the paint and it's all lay-ups.

On the other end, the Blazers are boxing us out and crashing boards so that we don't get second chance points.

We are terrible at it, but we need to box them out so they don't get more oppurtunities.

The announcers may be talking crap but their team is helping them back it up.

Come on WE NEED THIS GAME! The Jazz gave us a gift and we need it.

I am so PO'ed right now.

All of these second chance points, people missing gimme shots, the D is terrible but damn lets get this!

Back
Top Bottom