Official: Lakers @ Blazers 4/8 7PM PST

smh.gif

everytime the lakers come to this place the blazers dont miss and the lakers refuse to close out on shooters....

boo you lamar odom, %$# was that !?!?! Gotta take Roy out cause you are bitter you are losing? I am glad to see Outlaw and Aldridge get in his face.

we haven't seem him in a while but ODUMB makes his return

never mind, I retract that statement, the +@**+@# soft +*! NBA, that wasn't even a flagrant.

LO was playing the ball.............. hopefully roy is ok though

oh and the lakers defense is ugly!!!

He didn't do anything...

My god...

I hate the NBA for that. You don't have to call a flagrant foul everytime somebody hits the floor hard.

Lets do this. Come on....

Let's do this!

Wasn't even that hard of a foul....but can't say much cuz with the tables turned I'd be pissed

Originally Posted by JONFARR

boo you lamar odom, %$# was that !?!?! Gotta take Roy out cause you are bitter you are losing? I am glad to see Outlaw and Aldridge get in his face.

Fam if you look again you'll see Roy ducked into LO once he saw he was contesting the shot. LO had no ill will. Bad call on the flagrant.

You guys are ridiculous. Odom jumped into the air with his hands extended upwards and they collided hard. It was a hard foul, but nothing more. It only lookedbad because Roy landed hard.

Back
Top Bottom