Official: Lakers @ Blazers 4/8 7PM PST

Originally Posted by Mamba MVP

we haven't seem him in a while but ODUMB makes his return
watch the replay "laker fan"

eyes.gif
tired.gif

People need to shut up about the foul. It was a hard foul but not nearly what the ****** announcers made it out to be. Roy just landed hard... wouldn'thave been a flagrant 10 years ago.

Originally Posted by el producto79

Originally Posted by JONFARR

boo you lamar odom, %$# was that !?!?! Gotta take Roy out cause you are bitter you are losing? I am glad to see Outlaw and Aldridge get in his face.

Fam if you look again you'll see Roy ducked into LO once he saw he was contesting the shot. LO had no ill will. Bad call on the flagrant.
Yeah I replied before the replay. I don't agree with the flagrant, but I still like see the players back each other up like that. They are stillplaying with a passion even though they are playing for nothing.

Odom went up with Roy and made a play on the ball....these Blazer announcers saying Odom AND Pau trying to hurt Roy....yea it was a hard foul but a flagrantfoul? NO....the NBA is so very soft

how was that a flagrant?
smh.gif

How they going to call that a flagrant and 3 refs don't see that shove by Aldridge... Amazing.

Those are the type of fouls that the Lakers need to commit more, no more $%*%%$% touch fouls around the basket.

Somewhere Charles Oakley is thinking to himself "I foul my kids harder than that when we play 21 in the driveway". NBA is way too soft nowadays.

I can't stand the publicity +@*$$ bob delaney, he makes so many terrible calls and always gets influenced by home crowds.

Originally Posted by JONFARR

boo you lamar odom, %$# was that !?!?! Gotta take Roy out cause you are bitter you are losing? I am glad to see Outlaw and Aldridge get in his face.
is this a JOKE???????

Why do the Blazers only play their best against the Lakers?

I see even the new class is bitter about game 7
tired.gif

Lakers perimeter defenders are worse than Wally
sick.gif

Originally Posted by LALAKERFAN213

Those are the type of fouls that the Lakers need to commit more, not %#%$%++ touch fouls around the basket.

If it were 98 I'd agree...but it's 2008....where having no balls is whats hot in the streets.
eyes.gif

Damn man...

Frye has 20.

We don't want to win. We keep giving them second chance points.

Blazers fans, do Aldridge and Frye ALWAYS hit EVERY SINGLE @!%+@@+ outside shot that they take. This is seriously the best outside shooting by big men I'veever seen
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom