Official: Lakers @ Celtics ABC 1/31/10 3:30 ET Rivalry That'll Never Get Old

Originally Posted by badboyf0life420

whoooa kobe questionable for tomorrows game?? dint watch yesterdays game, did he get injured?
he finished the game last night...i dont think he'll miss this game

Originally Posted by bright nikes

Y u keep makin a thread though fam?

Yes the interwebz iz seriouz

seriously tho everytime technodrome makes the thread its a big game and we lose.... i aint superstitious or nothin but damn....

boston by 13

devil.gif

I love this actually being a huge Rivalry again.

Even as bad as we're playing, and has hobbled that KG is, I still see Boston winning.

Lets
Go
Lakers !

Boston needs the W more than the Lakers and will be treating this game like a Finals game. Paulina Pierce already said earlier this season that he has this game circled on his calendar and this would be a game for the C's to measure themselves against the defending world champions. Also the C's have been looking real bad blowing a lead @ Orlando last thursday and then getting their %!*+* handed to them yesterday against the Hawks.

Lakers taking this one by at least 5.

Originally Posted by westcoastsfinest

Originally Posted by badboyf0life420

whoooa kobe questionable for tomorrows game?? dint watch yesterdays game, did he get injured?
he finished the game last night...i dont think he'll miss this game

He tweaked and rolled his ankle yesterday in like the 3rd or 4th quarter but was able to comeback in the 4th.

Originally Posted by NobleKane

seriously tho everytime technodrome makes the thread its a big game and we lose.... i aint superstitious or nothin but damn....

boston by 13

cosign, lets not talk about that cavs thread he made.

/not superstitious

I laugh whenever i see "paulina" pierce. Just seems real salty to me. Almost as bad as celtics fans saying "fakers".

Man I hate the Celtics so much
laugh.gif

If only we straight MURK the C's today and Kobe gets 48+ to break Jerry Wests all-time Laker scoring record.. would be the most
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
day of 2010

But for real before I start getting biased and in the heat of the game, I think this one should be a good one. The Garden/Fleet Center?.. whatever its called will be rockin and I see the C's coming out on fire, but cooling down eventually. I see this game going right down to the wire.

Lakeshow by 5.

Oh yeah, and...............

--On another hand, Breen, JVG and Mark Jackson commentating is appreciated.
--I like those dudes.

Originally Posted by DARTH DNZY

--I like those dudes.

They're awesome, but it's too bad Jackson is a bigger Kobe homer than Mamba MVP.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Banks2Pierce

Originally Posted by DARTH DNZY

--I like those dudes.

They're awesome, but it's too bad Jackson is a bigger Kobe homer than Mamba MVP.
laugh.gif
Honestly, what star does Jackson not slobber all over? I hate listening to that dude, he never says anything interesting.

Back
Top Bottom