Official: Lakers @ Celtics ABC 1/31/10 3:30 ET Rivalry That'll Never Get Old

good start so far. nice steal by farmar.

go lakeshow
pimp.gif

Yea, they know Bynum can go to work on non-centers. Perk can shut him down and did for the first few minutes, but we know what happens when that is the case...

Garnett's a little b****, he stopped talking the second Bynum dunked in his face. And speaking of Drew, he's playing like a man out there, love it, Pau too.

Originally Posted by Notorious 858

Nice defense Boston !

Because every SINGLE C's fan here on NT is quick to say "We have the best team defense in the league"
roll.gif

Keep thinking that and thinking your C's team is as great a defensive team like they were when the C's won the chip 2 seasons ago.

Stats don't lie.

Nice defense Boston !

Because every SINGLE C's fan here on NT is quick to say "We have the best team defense in the league"
roll.gif

Keep thinking that and thinking your C's team is as great a defensive team like they were when the C's won the chip 2 seasons ago.

Originally Posted by Banks2Pierce

1 FT the whole quarter. Off yourselves celtics.

fixed for you. celtics not playing aggressive on the offensive end. that will pick up when pierce returns...

banks2pierce i know it hurts how its not the same like the 2008 championship year when the refs were on your payroll
laugh.gif

Yea, they know Bynum can go to work on non-centers. Perk can shut him down and did for the first few minutes, but we know what happens when that is the case...
Why's KG always talking @%%! then? Bynum straight @%%! on him regardless.

I got zero respect for KG. This dude went from crying and leaving his team to thinking he's the absolute @%%!.

Originally Posted by xsalvioutlawx

I got zero respect for KG. This dude went from crying and leaving his team to thinking he's the absolute @%%!.

The scouting report was that you could talk Bynum out of his game apparently. He embarrassed himself. He won't do it anymore. Where are the people saying he only does it to white people and Euros though?

The scouting report was that you could talk Bynum out of his game apparently. He embarrassed himself. He won't do it anymore. Where are the people saying he only does it to white people and Euros though?

He's playing against the Lakers....That still stands against other teams imo

Pretty lame explanation. REEEEEEEEEEEEEACH.

He's playing against the Lakers....That still stands against other teams imo

Back
Top Bottom