vladimir_radmanovic.jpg
lamar_odom.jpg
pau_gasol.jpg

deron_williams.jpg
ronnie_brewer.jpg
andrei_kirilenko.jpg
carlos_boozer.jpg
mehmet_okur.jpg

Not gonna lie, this is going to be a very tough game for the Lakeshow.

Nonetheless, GO LAKERS!!!

This series is over. Jazz get one here, but lose the next two. The crowd can only play so much of a factor with a team like the Lakers. They're too long.and Boozer is playing the worst basketball of his life.

I think the Jazz take this one by 9. (i may be wrong but that's just what i feel)

But game 4 will be very close, down to the wire..

I'm a wee-bit worried the Jazz will try to come out strong this time... I hope the Lakers keep their intensity.

Go Lakers! Make it 3-0!
pimp.gif

Lakers take this one. I believe they will lose Game 4 though.

hopefully the lakers blow them out again like the last time they were at utah
nerd.gif

doubtful i know
laugh.gif
... lakers by 3 in a close one
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Verdykt

This series is over. Jazz get one here, but lose the next two. The crowd can only play so much of a factor with a team like the Lakers. They're too long. and Boozer is playing the worst basketball of his life.

If Paul Milsap gets more playing time than Boozer, then i think the Jazz have a chance. He's been killing our weak %@% front line with offensiveboards and 3pt plays.. Gasol, Turiaf, and Odom gotta lift weights this summer ... or at least practice boxing out

Won't be able to watch, but Go Lakers!
pimp.gif

We need at least a split up there in Utah, but a sweep would be better.
wink.gif

Let's Go Lakeshow!

Millsap is an animal. I love this dudes game. He is undersized but still grabs a ton of boards and is better offensively than you would think. Him and Turiafare fun dudes to watch. Ronnie Price is my dude, but he takes the most ridiculous shots sometimes. I knew he was gonna pull it when he bricked those threes. Incollege his range seemed endless, but in the speed of an NBA game he makes too many errors for the little time he plays. I thought the bench would play betterbecause they are more physical, but all thats led to is 6522734623 free throws for the Lakers. It's been a good season, but I knew they would struggleagainst the Lakers, they have too many options to go to.

Not to sure about tomorrow's game, Utah's fans will be drunk and in full effect ready to boo the hell outta Fish & Kobe

if we can split in Utah, then the series will be over in 5, no way Utah gets swept

i expect Boozer to put up 20 and 12 atleast. should be close but jazz will get the W. i see them losing game 4 though

Originally Posted by outkast9984

i expect Boozer to put up 20 and 12 atleast. should be close but jazz will get the W. i see them losing game 4 though
I actually think Lakers might lose game 3, but win game 4 and finish in LA.

Jazz are hard to beat at home
ohwell.gif

it's gonna be tough to win in Utah but i have a feeling we'll get it done

LET'S
GO
LAY
KURZZ!!!!!!

100th post
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom