OFFICIAL LAKERS @ jazz 5/08 ESPN - Game 3

you guys are crazy saying Pau is soft man...you act like he is a shawn bradley....Pau had a couple major blocks and boards....you can't expect him todominate the paint when boozer is on him...boozer is smaller however he is faster off the dribble...that's what lead to the 5 early TO's.

it's bs though...I don't know if anybody paid attention but okur would always push off for position or while setting screens...also boozer travels alot of the time and it goes unnoticed....and last but not least daron williams carries the hell outta of that ball...but it's all good we didn't playlakers ball and we only lost by 5 so we are in a good position
happy.gif

Man ya'll were just itchin to go off on this team huh? One loss and everyones whining like we just lost the damn series and we're not an elite team.Chill out we're up 2-1, we played horribly and we still had a chance to win it at the end.

Originally Posted by xxhu5sl1npnoyxx

its one game, did you expect them to go undefeated? they didnt even lose by that much, just wasnt a good game...
The point is they faced a CRAPPY nuggets team that play NO DEFENSE and really shouldnt have been in the playoffs in the first place... they easilyswept them but every team left PLAYS defense... Can you imagine if Utah didnt struggle the first two games on offense? its scary to think what might have beenthe outcome had their open shots fell and boy the lakers give you open shots up the #%+....

I just dont see the lakers beating a SA, a NO, a Boston or detroit.... Those teams play outstanding D AND have the offensive weapons...

utah isn't that great defensively as a team...they got a couple of good individual defenders, but as a whole they are average.

I think Lakers needed a loss to tell you the truth. I wasn't pulling for them to lose but something like this can bring things back into perspective.

With this loss they see they need to actually put more effort into rebounding more because Utah just lives off offensive rebounds.They also see they need toplay with more intensity throughout the game, and Lamar and Pau cannot combine for 25 points
eyes.gif
. Unacceptable

I didn't even have time to see the game but I saw the highlights and to me it looked like they just mailed it in even though they lost by 5. I could bewrong though.

Originally Posted by NobleKane

its one game, did you expect them to go undefeated? they didnt even lose by that much, just wasnt a good game...
The point is they faced a CRAPPY nuggets team that play NO DEFENSE and really shouldnt have been in the playoffs in the first place... they easily swept them but every team left PLAYS defense... Can you imagine if Utah didnt struggle the first two games on offense? its scary to think what might have been the outcome had their open shots fell and boy the lakers give you open shots up the #%+....

I just dont see the lakers beating a SA, a NO, a Boston or detroit.... Those teams play outstanding D AND have the offensive weapons...

ok stop your nonsense... ive never heard someone say that about a team that was first place..

and how is the nuggets a crappy team ? last time i checked they were a 50 win team..

and im pretty sure a lot of good teams has gotten swept before ( the year the lakers went undefeated in the west playoffs) those were good team theyswept..

The point is they faced a CRAPPY nuggets team that play NO DEFENSE and really shouldnt have been in the playoffs in the first place... they easily swept them but every team left PLAYS defense... Can you imagine if Utah didnt struggle the first two games on offense? its scary to think what might have been the outcome had their open shots fell and boy the lakers give you open shots up the #%+....

well the point is utah did struggle, so thats that, and sure they did face a crappy nuggets team, thats what happens when you get a number one seed, you tendto get a easy first round match up..

Originally Posted by badboyf0life420

Originally Posted by NobleKane

ok stop your nonsense... ive never heard someone say that about a team that was first place..

and how is the nuggets a crappy team ? last time i checked they were a 50 win team..
um the phoenix suns of years past ring a bell? the nuggets are crappy because they rely on nothing but offense.... sort of like how the lakers do aswell... anybody have the stats of this year's western conference playoffs and who gives up the most points?

Back
Top Bottom