OFFICIAL LAKERS @ jazz 5/08 ESPN - Game 3

youuu already know, lakers got their game faces on and theyre coming to come out firing tomorrow.

hope the mormons are ready.

lets get it lakeshow

Originally Posted by AirJordanVI

Utah will win game 3, 4, 6 and 7

laugh.gif

uhmm... NO.
smh.gif
They aren't coming back, I give them 1 win max.

Dont be surprised if Kobe comes out pissed at the salty Utah fans and murders the Jazz in games 3 & 4.

I see the Lakers taking this by 6 tonight.

Go Lakers !

Kobe loves to play in hostile environments. With that said, we got this.

Lakers 114
Utah 101

I say Lakers win 1 and lose 1 in Utah.
Lakers in 5.

If I'm wrong, it'll probably be because the Lakers wrap it up with a sweep....but I'll give the Jazz one game.

jazz come out firing and shock laker fans everywhere. kobe goes 3 crazy and shoots poorly... jazz win by atleast 15.

laugh.gif
Ah yes, this is a game where i feel my prediction will be correct thistime around. The jazz are a astonishing 39 and 5 on their home floor, with their rabid fans and home court, all signs point to the jazz blowing out the Lakersthis evening. Boozer has played like complete bird doo doo in this series, i expect him to get back on track with a dominating performance. I see the jazz fansbeing extra pumped for this one, remember them silly shenanigans that the lakers pulled on their home floor a couple months ago, i wouldn't be surprised tosee objects thrown at the Laker players before, during and after the game. The home crowd will have the Lakers shook (Kobe will have flashbacks from the'97playoffs in this one). Lakers 98 Jazz 117. Deron and Boozer with 34 a piece, Korver with 8 triples.

Originally Posted by 3PLEDOUBLE

laugh.gif
Ah yes, this is a game where i feel my prediction will be correct this time around. The jazz are a astonishing 39 and 5 on their home floor, with their rabid fans and home court, all signs point to the jazz blowing out the Lakers this evening. Boozer has played like complete bird doo doo in this series, i expect him to get back on track with a dominating performance. I see the jazz fans being extra pumped for this one, remember them silly shenanigans that the lakers pulled on their home floor a couple months ago, i wouldn't be surprised to see objects thrown at the Laker players before, during and after the game. The home crowd will have the Lakers shook (Kobe will have flashbacks from the'97 playoffs in this one). Lakers 98 Jazz 117. Deron and Boozer with 34 a piece, Korver with 8 triples.

3PLEDOUBLE comin' thru.
laugh.gif

^the lakers will glady accept any nonsense that comes from your mouth
laugh.gif
, thanks.

Games at 6pst? Wish it was at 730.

Originally Posted by MJDaLegend

laugh.gif
Ah yes, this is a game where i feel my prediction will be correct this time around. The jazz are a astonishing 39 and 5 on their home floor, with their rabid fans and home court, all signs point to the jazz blowing out the Lakers this evening. Boozer has played like complete bird doo doo in this series, i expect him to get back on track with a dominating performance. I see the jazz fans being extra pumped for this one, remember them silly shenanigans that the lakers pulled on their home floor a couple months ago, i wouldn't be surprised to see objects thrown at the Laker players before, during and after the game. The home crowd will have the Lakers shook (Kobe will have flashbacks from the'97 playoffs in this one). Lakers 98 Jazz 117. Deron and Boozer with 34 a piece, Korver with 8 triples.

3PLEDOUBLE comin' thru.
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

laugh.gif

Can you send me a friend request man? Serious, all I have to do is convert you to an anti Dolphin fan, and anti Cubs, and we could reverse the curse.
laugh.gif

Worried as hell for this game tonight. I would so love to steal this one and pretty much ice the series, but Utah is one helluva place to play in theplayoffs. But, Houston did get em, so no reason we can't go in and do the same. Hopefully when I get back to a computer on Monday, we'll be lookingat the next series.
smile.gif

Originally Posted by only 2three

400px-Broom_icon.svg.png

Mark my words.
wink.gif

i 2nd that notion,i honestly think this is our year! havent like this in a couple of years, you can just tell

Originally Posted by atljunkie

just want to see a good game.

preach. A lot of the games have been blowouts or ugly 70 point affairs (bos/cle game 1 although it was entertaining at the end)

laugh.gif

My man.
pimp.gif

Clutch!

Hopefully the Jazz fans boo Fisher once again and Kobe makes it personal ala March 20, 2008 (Lakers Snap Jazz's 19-Game Home Winning Streak)
laugh.gif

"Derek's the type of guy that's not going to say anything, but I'll say it for him. He took it personally tonight and we wanted to send a message,'' Bryant

I think Utah will play with a higher sense of urgency tonight and win tonight.....but they will lose Game 4.

laugh.gif

Thank you. I wonder if anybody from the Lakers reads NT and they see the things this dude posts and that makes em play better.

Back
Top Bottom