OFFICIAL LAKERS @ jazz 5/08 ESPN - Game 3

roll.gif
they gonna hear it from Coach Kobe right now!

just as i said earlier in this post. My man booz had a big game( not a Jazz fan just gotta support the players from Duke). lakers win in a close game onsunday. kobe should go off for 40

phil calls the worst plays out of timeouts in the history of the NBA

considering how everything was falling for the jazz and how bad the lakers played lakers still had a chance to win it. lake show in 5.

Walton should never play crunch time minutes, you'd figure Phil would recognize this by now.

i have supreme confidence that we are going to win game 4 and wrap this *%%! up in 5. kobe take it over from the beginning cause pau seems to be on vacationthis series.

Matt Barnes?
roll.gif

no thanks.

i didn't expect a sweep.
we need a split of these two games.

Originally Posted by S4L3

That makes no sense whatsoever.
LOL. Of course it wouldn't make any sense to you....

The only player playing worth a damn tonight for the Lakers was Kobe Bryant. He played passive much of the 1st half as well as the 2nd and his teammatesmissed lay-ups, turned the ball over, had Kwame Brown hands, and jacked wide open shots.
eyes.gif

As I said, that makes no sense whatsoever.

smh at everyone bashing pau. so he has had a few off games and everyone hates him now? if im not mistaken, he is a BIG part as to why the lakers are where they are in the playoffs.

look at lebron. and you guys are bashing on pau
laugh.gif
there's no defending him for this game, dude was jus non-existent today, so he had a bad game today oh well it happens,but whatever "bashing" he gets, he deserves for this game

sick.gif

props to boozer and okur for comin up clutch and hittin some big shots.... utah's crowd is amazing....

hopefully the lakers start game 4 strong and don't have to waste so much energy battling back...

Back
Top Bottom