Official: Lakers @ Kings 4/6 6PM PST

Alright Laker fans this is a big game for us tonight.Lakers cant afford to have a let down tonight in cow town.Kings will be playing a second game of a back toback, so if the Kings lose tonight expect Kings fan to use this excuse.Anyways I see the Lakers taking this game by 6 tonight.

Go Lakers !

Let's get this.

I look for Sasha to have a big game. Gasol will do his thing, and Kobe will shut it down.

GO LAKERS!!!

lakers will probably @!%# around for the first three quarters but pull away towards the end of the game.

we lost by 1 last time
mad.gif
Lets blow them up by 30

Lets go Kings. Spoiled the Nuggets tonight. Lets do the same for the Lakers. Kings always play good against the Lakers.

Won't be able to watch this one
frown.gif
, because I am going to Vegas this week for spring break.
smokin.gif

As someone said up there, blow these guys for beating us on our homecourt last time.
mad.gif

Anyways, Let's Go Lakers!

lakers need to take the kings out once the game starts, don't wait until the 4th quarter please

Who on the Kings should NOT get more than 6 points against us?

I look for that guy to go for 38. :rolleyes Seems like games like these always end up being close for us because some unknown 'Wait, who?' type NBAergoes big against us.

Anyone know if Artest is playing? I need to know for my fantasy team. He didn't play yesterday against the Nougats, and that wasted a fantasy spot. :frown:

If anyone finds anything out before the game, post it in here, please.
nerd.gif

[color= rgb(255, 255, 0)]LET'S[/color]
[color= rgb(51, 0, 102)]GO[/color]
[color= rgb(255, 255, 0)]LAY[/color]
KURZ!!
happy.gif

Whether the Kings win/are competitive in this one will depend on whether Artest and Miller play. They didn't play tonight against the Nuggets, butFrancisco Garcia and Mikki Moore put up exactly what Artest and Miller probably would have put up (maybe more
pimp.gif
). I can assure you that they won't do that two nights in a row. Martin willlet the Lakers have it as usual though.

I'm guessing Artest and Miller will play. They've both been lazy as of late, taking random games off for mystery injuries, then coming back to play thehigh profile teams (sure the Nuggets are one of those teams but they're not the Lakers). Artest loves playing against Kobe and I bet he just took tonightoff so he could be fresh for tomorrow.

^ EXACTLY. having Artest on my team (and him being one of my favorite players in the league), I follow him every game. And he's been 'injured'against lower teams, and then he plays against better teams. And THAT'S why I had in my roster for Saturday; I thought he'd play against Denver.

Let's Go KINGS!

I expect a good game, especially because it is a Kings/Lakers game. My Kings are better than advertised and are fully capable of taking down powerhouse teamsas we've been doing this season. Should be a good game!

laugh.gif
at those Kings bums! They'll get up just to play us now. Watch them throw everything at us today, cow bells and everything. Fools!

Lakers 104
Kings 87

Back
Top Bottom