Official: Lakers @ Kings 4/7 7PM PST Game On KCAL 9

Originally Posted by NikeTalker23

Originally Posted by lakersmets49ers

lakers got this btw since the two teams are playing im suprised fans of you know who haven't made a thread crying about game 6 of the 2002 wcf lately.

You act as if theres a new thread about it every week. It was one big thread. Funny how Kings fan didn't even bring it up. I dont care about our lottery chances, I want a W.

So NT23, and all the kings fans in general, when draft time comes around would you rather the kings have Blake Griffin, Brandon Jennings, or Ricky Rubio (ifhe's able to come out)?

Personally, I've been thinking that they really really need Tywon Lawson
grin.gif

lakers got this btw since the two teams are playing im suprised fans of you know who haven't made a thread crying about game 6 of the 2002 wcf lately.

You act as if theres a new thread about it every week. It was one big thread. Funny how Kings fan didn't even bring it up. I dont care about our lottery chances, I want a W.
Come on man, there's a new thread opened up every month at least. I've easily been in 7 or 8 different threads on just that series andthose were only the ones I had the energy to fuss in.
laugh.gif

Martin and Garcia gonna get numbers tonight, hopin we can absorb that and pull it out anyways.

Originally Posted by daprescription

Lakers lose because I didn't make the thread
smh.gif

We are going to lose because my cousin (Kings fan) is taking his girl (Lakers fan) to the game. They are a deadly combination for the Lakeshow.

The bench better step it up...I know Phil gave them a ear full...

Lets Go Lakers

Ill be tuned into NBA Coast 2 Coast

Ill be in the house at Arco for this game
sick.gif
and
pimp.gif
at the same time.

The Kings are gonna play tonight like its the finals game 7. They always play us like that.

I cant wait to see all the loyal Kings fans heading for the door with 5 minutes left in the game.

its almost every week its about once every month which is close enough. either way that w aint gonna happen tomorrow buddy. it would be better for them to try and win out because for whatever reason even if they finish with the worst record in the league, i have a feeling they won't end up getting the number one pick.

LOL
laugh.gif
. You the dude bringing this %@#@ up asking why we aint make a thread on it. Almost like you licking your chops just waiting for that thread so you canreply and rant
smh.gif
laugh.gif
. Like Damn.....ya'll got the best team in the L and you still concerned about the "Queens"?
smh.gif

Originally Posted by Lightweight Champion

So NT23, and all the kings fans in general, when draft time comes around would you rather the kings have Blake Griffin, Brandon Jennings, or Ricky Rubio (if he's able to come out)?

grin.gif
This is my order:

Griffin
Rubio
Thabeet

So NT23, and all the kings fans in general, when draft time comes around would you rather the kings have Blake Griffin, Brandon Jennings, or Ricky Rubio (if he's able to come out)?

grin.gif
Personally since we have 2 first round picks I would want Griffen and Holiday.

But I can live with Rubio and another player. As long as we have Rubio or Griffen I would be happy.

Looks like it should be a decent draft either way, as long as you in top 4-6, you should get a solid player, and with a second first rounder, you should beable to add 2 good young rooks to next year's squad. And you already have a couple young talents, ya'll should be alright pretty quick.

Originally Posted by CP1708

Come on man, there's a new thread opened up every month at least. I've easily been in 7 or 8 different threads on just that series and those were only the ones I had the energy to fuss in.
laugh.gif

Martin and Garcia gonna get numbers tonight, hopin we can absorb that and pull it out anyways.

that along with the monthly penny hardaway threads, the delusional dallas cowboy threads, nba on nbc apprecation thread, and nba in the 1990's appreciationthread
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by tSamShoX

its almost every week its about once every month which is close enough. either way that w aint gonna happen tomorrow buddy. it would be better for them to try and win out because for whatever reason even if they finish with the worst record in the league, i have a feeling they won't end up getting the number one pick.

LOL
laugh.gif
. You the dude bringing this %@#@ up asking why we aint make a thread on it. Almost like you licking your chops just waiting for that thread so you can reply and rant
smh.gif
laugh.gif
. Like Damn.....ya'll got the best team in the L and you still concerned about the "Queens"?
smh.gif

why would i be licking my chops waiting to get on an inferior franchise. they did themselves in, theres nothing else to say about them except that i hopethey get their new arena and stay in sacramento and start contending again so that they can get their hearts broken once again.

laugh.gif

Im on my way to Arco

If any NT Laker fans are gonna be there, holler..

any NT Kings fans stay away from me.

Especially that vctry20 guy
laugh.gif
sick.gif

Yeah look for Kaimel Rule

He'll be the fruit cake walking around in yellow denim

you think I'm kidding....

roll.gif

I really was going to wear yellow denim.

They were too skinny.

Cant wear skinny jeans cuz my co.... knots dont fit.

Andy when you get back we can go to some playoff games at Arco..

..oh wait..

Nevermind
roll.gif

grin.gif

To be honest it's a toss up. I don't want the #1 pick, I'd rather have the #2.

--Arco Arena? Check.
--Kings fans and players who always come out strong against the Lakers? Check.
--Bench mob playin like you know what? Check.

--Another L for the Lakers in a few hours? Check.

Hopefully I'm wrong.
GO LAKERS

Boo this sucks the game on NBA League Pass is using the Kings home tv channel.

They are the second worst homer tv crew in the NBA with that idiotic homer Jerry Reynolds.

I'm seriously going to have mute this game tonight.

Back
Top Bottom