Official: Lakers @ Magic 2/8 4:00PM PST

Odom wasnt aggressive tonight as usual but he took the right shot at the right time (referring to that goaltend from D12.) And didn't make any boneheadplays if i recall correctly and made a nice defensive play in the clutch. I like that.
wink.gif

Originally Posted by EFIL 4 REKAL

Originally Posted by bobby24K

Whew that one puckered up my butthole.

What is wrong with you?

I forgot which movie that line was from, I was just referring to the closeness of the game ala Charles saying some of these players have tight sphincters.
laugh.gif
I was just messing with you, man.

Oh I'm not good at recognizing internet sarcasm
embarassed.gif

After seeing this game, I wonder why Luke is still in the NBA, think the Grizz would trade Mike Miller for him?
laugh.gif

Im mad FSN Florida didnt once replay that tomahawk dunk from Kobe.
eyes.gif
Iguess i'll have to catch that on the HD highlights later.

Did anyone catch that scene when Turkolu went to the bench heated at the refs and Keyon Dooling was just laughing at him ? LOL
roll.gif

Mitch, trade lamar while he's hot
tired.gif
for what?, or better yet, for WHO?

This team is fine where it is, Lamar is now back in his normal role in being the 3rd or 4th option, where is isn't forced into being the 2nd play maker toKobe

Originally Posted by TH0MAS CR0WN

Kobe/Pau combined for 66 points
eek.gif

when is the last time someone scored 30 along with Kobe? Shaq era?

[table][tr][td]Lakers[/td] [/tr][/table][table][tr][th=""]
[/th] [th=""]Field Goals[/th] [th=""]
[/th] [th=""]Rebounds[/th] [th=""]
[/th] [/tr][tr][th=""]
[/th] [th=""]pos[/th] [th=""]min[/th] [th=""]fgm-a[/th] [th=""]3pm-a[/th] [th=""]ftm-a[/th] [th=""]
[/th] [th=""]off[/th] [th=""]def[/th] [th=""]tot[/th] [th=""]ast[/th] [th=""]pf[/th] [th=""]st[/th] [th=""]to[/th] [th=""]bs[/th] [th=""]ba[/th] [th=""]pts[/th] [/tr][tr][td] . Fisher[/td] [td]G[/td] [td]32:50[/td] [td]5-11[/td] [td]2-5[/td] [td]2-2[/td] [td]+8[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]2[/td] [td]2[/td] [td]7[/td] [td]1[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]14[/td] [/tr][tr][td]K. Bryant[/td] [td]G[/td] [td]46:08[/td] [td]11-26[/td] [td]0-2[/td] [td]14-16[/td] [td]+6[/td] [td]1[/td] [td]9[/td] [td]10[/td] [td]6[/td] [td]3[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]4[/td] [td]1[/td] [td]1[/td] [td]36[/td] [/tr][tr][td]L. Odom[/td] [td]F[/td] [td]40:52[/td] [td]5-5[/td] [td]2-2[/td] [td]0-0[/td] [td]-2[/td] [td]1[/td] [td]5[/td] [td]6[/td] [td]3[/td] [td]4[/td] [td]1[/td] [td]3[/td] [td]1[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]12[/td] [/tr][tr][td]V. Radmanovic[/td] [td]F[/td] [td]32:15[/td] [td]3-5[/td] [td]2-4[/td] [td]2-2[/td] [td]+7[/td] [td]2[/td] [td]3[/td] [td]5[/td] [td]4[/td] [td]2[/td] [td]2[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]1[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]10[/td] [/tr][tr][td]P. Gasol[/td] [td]C[/td] [td]37:29[/td] [td]12-15[/td] [td]0-0[/td] [td]6-8[/td] [td]+12[/td] [td]2[/td] [td]7[/td] [td]9[/td] [td]1[/td] [td]5[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]1[/td] [td]1[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]30[/td] [/tr][tr][td]S. Vujacic[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]15:35[/td] [td]3-4[/td] [td]3-4[/td] [td]1-2[/td] [td]+7[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]2[/td] [td]2[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]2[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]10[/td] [/tr][tr][td]J. Farmar[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]15:10[/td] [td]1-5[/td] [td]1-3[/td] [td]0-0[/td] [td]-4[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]4[/td] [td]4[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]1[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]3[/td] [/tr][tr][td]L. Walton[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]09:10[/td] [td]0-2[/td] [td]0-0[/td] [td]0-0[/td] [td]-6[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]1[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]1[/td] [td]0[/td] [/tr][tr][td]R. Turiaf[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]09:09[/td] [td]1-4[/td] [td]0-0[/td] [td]0-0[/td] [td]-5[/td] [td]2[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]2[/td] [td]1[/td] [td]2[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]1[/td] [td]2[/td] [td]1[/td] [td]2[/td] [/tr][tr][td] . Ilunga-Mbenga[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]01:22[/td] [td]0-0[/td] [td]0-0[/td] [td]0-0[/td] [td]-3[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]0[/td] [/tr][tr][td]C. Karl
dnp.gif
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]00:00[/td] [td]-[/td] [td]-[/td] [td]-[/td] [td]-[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]0[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
blank.gif
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Total[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]240[/td] [td]41-77[/td] [td]10-20[/td] [td]25-30[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]8[/td] [td]32[/td] [td]40[/td] [td]22[/td] [td]20[/td] [td]4[/td] [td]9[/td] [td]6[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]117[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
[/td] [td]53.2%[/td] [td]50.0%[/td] [td]83.3%[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]Team Rebs: 5[/td] [td]Total TO: 9[/td] [/tr][/table][table][tr][td]Magic[/td] [/tr][/table]

I think this is correct, as far as regular season games go. February 18, 2004 against Golden State in a 100-99 win, Kobe had 35 and Shaq had 31.

True there really is no need to trade Lamar now, when Drew comes back, we'll have the biggest frontline in the league and the versatility of Odom isperfect, I think he can thrive being the 3rd option now and 4th option when Bynum comes back. Oh and off topic, but KG may be out until March, at least untilthe after the All Star break, which I think would disqualify him from being MVP because I think you have to play a certain number of games to be inconsideration. So the stars maybe aligning for Kobe to get is first MVP
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
. And we're only 2 games out of 1st place with Miami and Minnycoming up which should be W's.

laugh.gif
@ these stupid orlando announcers claiming rashard got hit on the head because it would take a lot to block that 3 since he's left handed. are theyforgetting that Lamar is left handed also?

they replayed that play like 3 times and it was clearly a clean block. rashard didn't even complain

Nice win over a very good Magic team. I don't like giving up that 14 point lead though, that needs to stop. Kobe played really well tonight getting afterit on the boards and getting to the rim for and1 opportunities.

And what more can you say about Pau?
pimp.gif

Whew that one puckered up my butthole.

What is wrong with you?

I forgot which movie that line was from, I was just referring to the closeness of the game ala Charles saying some of these players have tight sphincters.

Will Smith from Bad Boys II

Last guy i wish the Lakers ship is Puke Walton. The guy performs well in the first ten games of every season, and then its downhill. Buy the end of the season,his D is nonexistent. Please trade him for a defender. "oh we need his IQ". No need when u got Pau on the post. Lakers don't have to initiatewith Puke on the block anymore.

yea, that was a great block in the end by lamar.
laugh.gif
at thecommentators trying to argue it was a foul.

Great finish by the Lakers, I thought they were going to lose the momentum and accept defeat, but this team has a different mentality now.

I like it.

Gasol and Kobe with 30+ points.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by 23MCpizzle23

Originally Posted by FYALADY

kobe 16-45fg 3rebs 3ast 7to's 39pts
odom 3-14fg 10pts
dwight 15-19fg 36pts
gasol 5-25 12 pts.

magic win 112-78
Wow thats hell of a prediction... Lakers by 5
Hate to quote myself but look at your prediction
laugh.gif

SCARY FINISH AGAIN! i thought the same thing that happened against atlanta was gonna happen today, but nice block by lamar! efficient game by pau too.

now lets just blow the heat out on sunday
laugh.gif

Pau Gasol outplayed howard
pimp.gif

Luke Walton is the worst player in this team now
tired.gif

practice your jumper you bum
grin.gif

I dont think he can complaing about his "ankle" either cause he hasnt even played much

we need to blow out the heat
pimp.gif

I don't understand why Luke is getting so much time (9 min of action tonight). He is clearly nowhere near 100%, and even if he was he'd be a liabilityout there both offensively and defensively. Much of the Lakers plunge in the 4th was caused by Luke's insertion into the lineup. For the night, he was a-6. He can't shoot, he's hampered by injuries, and he got blocked by Brian Cook. Brian freakin Cook. All his basketball smarts are outweighed by hislack of atheleticism and shooting. We have enough shooters: Vlad, Sasha, and Coby Karl. Hell, Gasol can probably hit the 3 more consistent than Luke.Thankfully his inadequacies didn't cost us another game. End of Luke rant.

Back
Top Bottom