Official Lakers @ Nets 2/5 4:30 P.M

Pau
pimp.gif
So happy he's a Laker! Best PF we've had since... Iguess Bob McAdoo? lol! (don't even say Karl Malone)
J-Crit
pimp.gif
Hope he eventually gets a starting job in Memphis and avg.15-20ppg...

Kwame
sick.gif
indifferent.gif

lol at kobe in the post game interview taking a shot a kwame when talking about pau
He said something like "pau is a big addition to the team. He's a great scorer, passer, and has goodhands"

did anyone else catch it?

man what a great pick up gasol was im excited i feel like we have a really good chance this year with such a deep bench and bynum coming back...
eek.gif

How long does it usually take to get the highlights on this MFer.

I missed the second half... when Pau did his 18 pnts.

Here is HD highlight

Wow i missed the game but watching this highlight. damn i got goosebumps, so proud to be lakers !

Did anyone else catch Walton telling Nachbar to "just play basketball", or something similar to that? It was after one of the flops.

did anyone else notice for the first time ever in Phil Jacksons Coaching career. well not really first time.. but actually stood up and smiled after thatassist Kobe gave Pau !

Great game, didn't expect Pau to have such a big difference I mean 24 & 12 is amazing. Also that Kobe can score 6pts and still win by 15, DAMN!

Lakers are damn scary man.. Pau seems like he's been playing with them since november..

ummm.. They are also playing without Ariza and that 20 year old kid..
eek.gif

did anyone else notice for the first time ever in Phil Jacksons Coaching career. well not really first time.. but actually stood up and smiled after that assist Kobe gave Pau !
Phil had that Echhhk faace
sick.gif

that play was nasty

man, even tho gasol had a slow start, dude went to work in the last quarter.

the lakers will be ballin outta control... knock on wood

So far we are 3-1 on the road. It could have been easliy 4-0 but I'll take our current road record. It is just unbelievable on how the Laker FO managed toadd good-great team additions from D-Fish, Ariza, Pau and holding on to Adrew Bynum. Mitch must be on the "how'd you like me now?" mood. Moreimportantly the Lakers are playing good basketball.

It's just hilarious how there's SO MUCH more skill in Gasol than Kwame.

The energy and level of joy from the players you could just feel throughout the game too. The bench was up rooting everyone on and guys were high fiving allover.

Kobe was visibly excited whenever Gasol caught an entry pass and swooped to the rim for a layup.
laugh.gif
Kwame would stall...pass it back...and Kobe would launchan end-of-shot clock jumper.

I thought he was overly soft at times on the Grizz when I used to watch all their games in the JWill era...but Gasol has improved since then a ton with hisspot up shot and also finding ways to the rim given he's not the most physical player.

This team can be VERY good once Bynum is back...and it's encouraging that Radmanovich was getting more involved too...they'll need his shooting.

Gotta say...Jordan Farmar has been playing great too, his shot is money on pull-ups and it obviously made Critt expendable.

Good team ahead indeed.

Back
Top Bottom