Official: Lakers @ Nets 3/27 4:30PM PST Game On KCAL 9

Alright it's the 4th game on this long road trip. Lakers should take this game by at least 12 tonight.

Lets
Go
Lakers !

laugh.gif
with the quikness!

Devin's still out right? That means it's Keyon's turn for a career high
laugh.gif

Hopefully we come out strong again and get our 4tu straight
pimp.gif

[h1]http://sports.yahoo.com/nba/news;_y...inarrisouldlayrida&prov=rotowire&type=fantasy[/h1]
[h1]Devin Harris: Could Play Friday[/h1]

Update: Harris (shoulder) looks like he'll be ready to play Friday against the Lakers, the New York Post reports.

Recommendation: Harris took part in 4-on-4 contact practice on Thursday and is officially listed as a game-time decision Friday. "He looked good, we'll see how he feels. It was a good progression from 1-on-1 to now 4-on-4," coach Lawrence Frank said.

Originally Posted by daprescription

Don't worry, I'm making every game thread in the finals.
happy.gif

Quick question, why ya'll's season thread have a countdown to the draft since December? Always wondered that.

Anyhoo, with a win tonight, the Lakers would clinch the best record in the Western Conference BEFORE any other team in the West even clinches a playoff spot.
eek.gif
eek.gif
pimp.gif

Has that ever been done before? I don't even know how to look something like that up.
laugh.gif

That said, we are the worst 57 - 14 team in the league. Let's get this W.

Originally Posted by CP1708

happy.gif

Quick question, why ya'll's season thread have a countdown to the draft since December? Always wondered that.
Actually the countdown started like last week, but yeah. It should have started last season though, since the season was over before it started.

^
Ya'll gonna get rid of Nelson? I don't know much on his situation, but why does he always seem to have issues with someone on the team? Like what hewas doing to Al H, and now he doin to Jamal C too. I could understand or whatever, if he just wanted to play the young guys, but from what I've seen,it's not even that. It's like he has no pattern to what he wants to do or something.

I don't get his deal. He about to be the winningest coach in history if he just keeps playin his guys hard every night, but if he keeps playin thesegames, he gonna get himself clipped.
smh.gif

Originally Posted by CP1708

^
Ya'll gonna get rid of Nelson? I don't know much on his situation, but why does he always seem to have issues with someone on the team? Like what he was doing to Al H, and now he doin to Jamal C too. I could understand or whatever, if he just wanted to play the young guys, but from what I've seen, it's not even that. It's like he has no pattern to what he wants to do or something.

I don't get his deal. He about to be the winningest coach in history if he just keeps playin his guys hard every night, but if he keeps playin these games, he gonna get himself clipped.
smh.gif
OFFICIAL FIRE DON NELSON THREAD
It's been around for a while. Mickael Pietrus couldn't stand Don Nelson because of his stupid "system". Don Nelson named Matt Barnesas a captain and because of his down year basically said that Matt wouldn't be re-signed before the season even ended. Monta's injury really was ablow to the team. Chris Mullin didn't want to suspend him, but Robert Rowell (Team President) went over him and did it anyways (sort of how he voided thecontract that Mullin had for Baron). Now Mullin is going deeper and deeper. Mullin trades for Marcus Williams, Nelson pretty much hates him and wants towaive him before the season even started. Then Harrington wants out of the team (he wanted to be on the team, but couldn't stand Don Nelson. Do youreally blame him?). Robert Rowell fires Chris Mullins asisstant (also his best friend) and Don Nelson puts his good friend and assistant coach Larry Riley upthere. Don Nelson is supposed to be good friends with Mullin, but right now it's like he's just adding to pushing Mullin out the door. Now StephenJackson goes around Mullin, straight to Robert Rowell for a contract extension and eventually gets it (3 year deal worth $28 Million. Really smart right
sick.gif
). Now Rowell also gives Don Nelson a contract extension (now he has the team where hewants it). Don Nelson has complete control now. He can do whatever he wants because he knows if he gets fired the team will have to pay him all that money. He's singling out Jamal Crawford after he said that he wanted him to retire as a Warriors
eyes.gif
. This team is a joke and they have no vision of what they are doing.
I still can't believe some people actually backed him when I made the thread last season. They kind of look dumb now, right?

Gosh damn. An owner, a GM, and a coach all on different pages. That is not a good look at all. The hell of it is, they have a couple nice peices to playwith. (given they get themselves straight as managment)

Ellis
Crawford
Jax
Beidrins (sp)
Magette
#1 pick in draft, should be at least top 3 or so

And then the young guys with Randolph, Wright, Morrow, throw in Turiaf as a glue guy, and a couple others I'm sure I'm forgetting.

That's a decent nucleus to play around with. But with the management the way it is, I can see why you guys hate Nelson. Mullin played for Nelson right? So you would think they would be tight. But, ya never know with ego's and what not.

Hell, it could be worse man. Think of how bad the Clippers have it right now, Dunleavy is a damn tool, he's screwing things up left and right, and lookwho's lurking to try and rescue the franchise.........Isiah Thomas.
laugh.gif

At least you don't have that looming over your team.

Poor Clippers.
smh.gif

laugh.gif

happy.gif

--That's cool. You made the last thread against the Pistons and look what happened.
pimp.gif

--You already have a good track record I guess man.

--LETS GO LAKERS!!

Back
Top Bottom