Official: Lakers @ Nets 3/27 4:30PM PST Game On KCAL 9

Originally Posted by shaqrules

^^^i know, that's nuts!!! it was only about 4 or 5 yrs ago that vince-mania disappered!!! well...he kinda started dyin out after he left toronto.
You know it's bad when other NBA players around the league started calling him "Half man half a season"
laugh.gif

To me he's always been a one dimensional player who's had a good but limted offensive game but played no defense. Sure sometimes in his career he'smade some clutch and game winning shots.

Originally Posted by Kidskillz858

Originally Posted by shaqrules

^^^i know, that's nuts!!! it was only about 4 or 5 yrs ago that vince-mania disappered!!! well...he kinda started dyin out after he left toronto.
You know it's bad when other NBA players around the league started calling him "Half man half a season"
laugh.gif

To me he's always been a one dimensional player who's had a good but limted offensive game but played no defense. Sure sometimes in his career he's made some clutch and game winning shots.

i concur. he might as well be known as kenny "sky" walker of the new millenium...haha. nah, but good point about being a one dimensional player.

Originally Posted by Kidskillz858

laugh.gif

To me he's always been a one dimensional player who's had a good but limted offensive game but played no defense. Sure sometimes in his career he's made some clutch and game winning shots.
Vince, a one dimensional offensive player? I don't even think it's fair to say that about him and his career in Jersey, he relies on thejumpshot a bit more but definitely not one dimensional. He's been consistent. His first season in Jersey was one of his best. The offense runs better whenthe ball is in his hands for most of the game.

I find the defense argument laughable. Seriously, how many players in the league have the objective of playing defense?

nooooooo!! Harris with the drop toe hold, Kobe better be OK

What is it with these freaking Swamprats always injuring KB24. I'm almost 100% positive that this is where he messed up his pinkie last year

so harris is stupid cause frobe dipped his (frobe's) shoulder into him to take a charge?
eyes.gif

Vince one dimensional? Maybe if there were only 2 dimensions...offense and defense...

if kobe is hurt, then take out a black pen and put an asterisks next to LeBrons first championship
tongue.gif

seriously

I hope nothing is serious, but i think he just went to the locker room since there was only 55 seconds left in the half.

Back
Top Bottom