[::Official Lakers Offseason Thread | Vol. Watch out world...we might sign Othello Hunter::]

K-Love would probably be pretty damn good as well w/ Kobe. A whole new system and scheme is being implemented and who knows how that's going to affect these guys.

We NEED to get younger and more athletic and this potential trade would def do that. Bynum would be able to do more on offense as he probably moves up to the 2nd option, which makes him more effective defensively as well.

And we get a dynamite PG potentially in Kyrie that sets our backcourt up really nicely defensively and future wise if Fish regulates to the bench.

K-Love is that garbage guy who isn't afraid to mix it up down low despite his size unlike Pau most of the time and he wouldn't be asked to be the guy, just fill a good role and play hard like he already does.

And not even mentioning the cap space it'll free up if bigger moves need to be made down the line.

Lakers would be contending with Pau or Love next season. So if you have the opportunity to get a potential blue chipper at a critical position that we need AND a real servicable replacement, you do it.

K-Love would probably be pretty damn good as well w/ Kobe. A whole new system and scheme is being implemented and who knows how that's going to affect these guys.

We NEED to get younger and more athletic and this potential trade would def do that. Bynum would be able to do more on offense as he probably moves up to the 2nd option, which makes him more effective defensively as well.

And we get a dynamite PG potentially in Kyrie that sets our backcourt up really nicely defensively and future wise if Fish regulates to the bench.

K-Love is that garbage guy who isn't afraid to mix it up down low despite his size unlike Pau most of the time and he wouldn't be asked to be the guy, just fill a good role and play hard like he already does.

And not even mentioning the cap space it'll free up if bigger moves need to be made down the line.

Lakers would be contending with Pau or Love next season. So if you have the opportunity to get a potential blue chipper at a critical position that we need AND a real servicable replacement, you do it.

since its being reported, its probably not going to happen
laugh.gif

NoReasonableDoubt:
23ska909red02:
^ I'm like that every offseason, man.
laugh.gif
I said it earlier i the thread, that I don't get how people can sit around and talk about things that either will or won't happen with our influence and knowledge being NOTHING. I just can't play that kind of game.

When we get a rumor that so and so is most likely going to sign with us in the next day, I'll discuss.

Otherwise, y'all have at it. I'll be over here.
happy.gif

It's just like having a discussion with friends about what-if's about our favorite franchise. If you're over there then stay there and don't post in here until you have something to say.
*searches Google for who you are*

results: nobody

laugh.gif

I disagree w/ Google. You sound like a somebody to me. You sound like yet another insecure control freak w/ an unhealthy passion for Kobe. Pull your skirt back up and be easy.

"Stay over there and don't post."
laugh.gif

This guy.

NoReasonableDoubt:
23ska909red02:
laugh.gif
I said it earlier i the thread, that I don't get how people can sit around and talk about things that either will or won't happen with our influence and knowledge being NOTHING. I just can't play that kind of game.

When we get a rumor that so and so is most likely going to sign with us in the next day, I'll discuss.

happy.gif

It's just like having a discussion with friends about what-if's about our favorite franchise. If you're over there then stay there and don't post in here until you have something to say.

laugh.gif

I disagree w/ Google. You sound like a somebody to me. You sound like yet another insecure control freak w/ an unhealthy passion for Kobe. Pull your skirt back up and be easy.

laugh.gif

This guy.

if kevin love comes to LA , -_______________________________-

pau , how quickly we forget .

edit: i like derrick williams.

i say let us do the trade if we can ship fisher

this is ONLY if we are serious about dwight

dwight+love on the boards i wouldnt hate

if kevin love comes to LA , -_______________________________-

pau , how quickly we forget .

edit: i like derrick williams.

i say let us do the trade if we can ship fisher

this is ONLY if we are serious about dwight

dwight+love on the boards i wouldnt hate

Originally Posted by 23ska909red02

NoReasonableDoubt:
23ska909red02:
laugh.gif

happy.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

This guy.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

This whole exchange... just
laugh.gif

NoReasonableDoubt:
23ska909red02:
laugh.gif

happy.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

This guy.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

laugh.gif

twitter is getting to the point of no return: someone started a Rondo being traded to the Lakers and it's now trending
laugh.gif

twitter is getting to the point of no return: someone started a Rondo being traded to the Lakers and it's now trending
laugh.gif

NoReasonableDoubt:
23ska909red02:
laugh.gif

happy.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

This guy.

Damn ska, you didn't have to take dudes soul
30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif

NoReasonableDoubt:
23ska909red02:
laugh.gif

happy.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

This guy.

Damn ska, you didn't have to take dudes soul
30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif

Ska making his presence in the off-season thread. 
laugh.gif
You know he doesn't approve of something, if he makes an appearance.

Originally Posted by K2theAblaM

NoReasonableDoubt:

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

This guy.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

laugh.gif

guys like this are supposed to be our mods right?
laugh.gif

Ska making his presence in the off-season thread. 
laugh.gif
You know he doesn't approve of something, if he makes an appearance.

Back
Top Bottom