[::Official Lakers Offseason Thread | Vol. Watch out world...we might sign Othello Hunter::]

Originally Posted by K2theAblaM

Originally Posted by 23ska909red02

NoReasonableDoubt:
It's just like having a discussion with friends about what-if's about our favorite franchise. If you're over there then stay there and don't post in here until you have something to say.
*searches Google for who you are*

results: nobody

laugh.gif

I disagree w/ Google. You sound like a somebody to me. You sound like yet another insecure control freak w/ an unhealthy passion for Kobe. Pull your skirt back up and be easy.

"Stay over there and don't post."
laugh.gif

This guy.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

This whole exchange... just
laugh.gif

guys like this are supposed to be our mods right?
laugh.gif

NoReasonableDoubt:
23ska909red02:
^ I'm like that every offseason, man.
laugh.gif
I said it earlier i the thread, that I don't get how people can sit around and talk about things that either will or won't happen with our influence and knowledge being NOTHING. I just can't play that kind of game.

When we get a rumor that so and so is most likely going to sign with us in the next day, I'll discuss.

Otherwise, y'all have at it. I'll be over here.
happy.gif
It's just like having a discussion with friends about what-if's about our favorite franchise. If you're over there then stay there and don't post in here until you have something to say.

laugh.gif

I disagree w/ Google. You sound like a somebody to me. You sound like yet another insecure control freak w/ an unhealthy passion for Kobe. Pull your skirt back up and be easy.

laugh.gif

This guy.

NoReasonableDoubt:
23ska909red02:
laugh.gif
I said it earlier i the thread, that I don't get how people can sit around and talk about things that either will or won't happen with our influence and knowledge being NOTHING. I just can't play that kind of game.

When we get a rumor that so and so is most likely going to sign with us in the next day, I'll discuss.

happy.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

This guy.

23ska909red02 wrote:

laugh.gif

happy.gif

To this original point though, I'm still not even over the season yet. 
30t6p3b.gif

So I can't really get TOO worked up yet.  I've talked a lil about Howard, and addressed the Pau/Love rumor, but I still ain't right inside yet.  I'm not very happy right now. 
grin.gif

I know we can't win em all, but I don't give a @#$% what happened these past 2 months is @#$%^%$# 

23ska909red02 wrote:

laugh.gif

happy.gif

To this original point though, I'm still not even over the season yet. 
30t6p3b.gif

So I can't really get TOO worked up yet.  I've talked a lil about Howard, and addressed the Pau/Love rumor, but I still ain't right inside yet.  I'm not very happy right now. 
grin.gif

I know we can't win em all, but I don't give a @#$% what happened these past 2 months is @#$%^%$# 

NoReasonableDoubt:
23ska909red02:
laugh.gif

happy.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

This guy.

pow

funnyface-o.gif

NoReasonableDoubt:
23ska909red02:
laugh.gif

happy.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

This guy.

pow

funnyface-o.gif

Hell no to Sideshow Bob, he's owed $25 million over the next 3 years and no more floppers on this team

Hell no to Sideshow Bob, he's owed $25 million over the next 3 years and no more floppers on this team

Originally Posted by Mamba MVP

What did he say?

He was basically talking about how he would be open to trading their pick or picks. And how recognizes how their one of the youngest teams in the league. Granted this interview is back from the combine that happened May 20th.

Originally Posted by Mamba MVP

What did he say?

He was basically talking about how he would be open to trading their pick or picks. And how recognizes how their one of the youngest teams in the league. Granted this interview is back from the combine that happened May 20th.

Back
Top Bottom