[::Official Lakers Offseason Thread | Vol. Watch out world...we might sign Othello Hunter::]

jesus christ, keep kevin love out of LA .

unless of course dwight makes his way to staple center.

i would dead %+# give them ron and shannon for beasley/flynn tho

jesus christ, keep kevin love out of LA .

unless of course dwight makes his way to staple center.

i would dead %+# give them ron and shannon for beasley/flynn tho

If you guys can get Love and the #2 draft pick then I think that's a win.

Other than that you'd have to get Love, Beasley and Rubio for Gasol.

Serious question because I haven't seen Kevin Love play enough. I know he averaged 20 and 15, but would he be a reliable second option? Like, Pau may have averaged less points, but he can create shots for himself more reliably in a lot of ways (when he's not being a pansy) than most guys can. I know Love rebounds well and his range extends to 3 pt territory, but is a he a guy that Kobe can dump it to in the post and have him go to work when we need a bucket in the playoffs? Or does he get most of his points in cleanup mode while rebounding?

Serious question because I haven't seen Kevin Love play enough. I know he averaged 20 and 15, but would he be a reliable second option? Like, Pau may have averaged less points, but he can create shots for himself more reliably in a lot of ways (when he's not being a pansy) than most guys can. I know Love rebounds well and his range extends to 3 pt territory, but is a he a guy that Kobe can dump it to in the post and have him go to work when we need a bucket in the playoffs? Or does he get most of his points in cleanup mode while rebounding?

Originally Posted by 5am6oody72

He get's most of his points on rebound put backs.

Originally Posted by jumpman247

come down to miami and shoot a video with me n chris

Originally Posted by jumpman247

come down to miami and shoot a video with me n chris

He get's most of his points on rebound put backs.

i doubt that he can be a 2nd option. 

i doubt that he can be a 2nd option. 

Getting the #2 >>>>> Kevin love.........i think y'all are looking at it the wrong way, i think love's name is being mentioned mainly to sweeten the deal(ala Shannon brown)

Getting the #2 >>>>> Kevin love.........i think y'all are looking at it the wrong way, i think love's name is being mentioned mainly to sweeten the deal(ala Shannon brown)

Originally Posted by thachosen123

Originally Posted by thachosen123

laugh.gif
that's my story and I'm sticking to it

That Pau/Love/#2 pick is only appealing to me if we have a Dwight Howard trade in our back pockets, which I highly doubt.

That Pau/Love/#2 pick is only appealing to me if we have a Dwight Howard trade in our back pockets, which I highly doubt.

The only way I'd do that Pau/Love & #2 trade is there is absolutely no way to get rid of Bynum and get Dwight. Pau, Dwight, and Kobe would be absolutely filthy... which is why it'll never happen.

Back
Top Bottom