[::Official Lakers Offseason Thread | Vol. Watch out world...we might sign Othello Hunter::]

I'm pretty sure a majority of Laker fans were predicting Rambis would be fired within 2-3 years when he was hired by the T'Wolves.
laugh.gif

I'm pretty sure a majority of Laker fans were predicting Rambis would be fired within 2-3 years when he was hired by the T'Wolves.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by bright nikes

The hell you been these days? 
laugh.gif

P, you think it's realistic Nolan Smith and your boy Goodluck will fall to us?  I watched that vid of that kid shooting, why the hell would he drop into the 40's for?  What are their dimensions?  6-2, 6-3, 200 lbs, etc etc.  Where they slide in at size wise? 

laugh.gif

P, you think it's realistic Nolan Smith and your boy Goodluck will fall to us?  I watched that vid of that kid shooting, why the hell would he drop into the 40's for?  What are their dimensions?  6-2, 6-3, 200 lbs, etc etc.  Where they slide in at size wise? 

Barnes is back.

Give Rambis a chance? He should have never been hired as the HC to begin with especially with that roster. In two yesrs hes like 32-130, dont know how many more chances he needed.
eek.gif

sup bro!!
pimp.gif

anyone seen tupac and kb8 too?!
nerd.gif

Barnes is back.

Give Rambis a chance? He should have never been hired as the HC to begin with especially with that roster. In two yesrs hes like 32-130, dont know how many more chances he needed.
eek.gif

sup bro!!
pimp.gif

anyone seen tupac and kb8 too?!
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by CP1708

laugh.gif

I think Nolan Smith's range is late 20s to mid 30s. Andrew Goudelock is anywhere from late 30s to early 50s. Shelvin Mack is probably mid 30s to early 40s. One of them is bound to fall to the Lakers at #41. There's other point guards in the range where the Lakers should pick but I don't know much about them (Norris Cole, Charles Jenkins, Julyan Stone).

Nolan should be a combo guard at 6'3 190 lbs. Not sure if he does anything particularly well in the NBA, but he should be ready to contribute immediately if called upon. Not exceptionally quick or athletic, but will get by. Goudelock is 6'2 200 lbs. He's the best shooter in the Draft besides Jimmer, but I'm not sure he can play point guard in a traditional offense. It'll depend on what and how Coach Brown runs the offense, but he would make a living off the open looks that Fisher and Blake didn't. Mack is 6'2 210, a bulky point guard. I think he can be an instant offense type of guard off the bench.

Originally Posted by CP1708

laugh.gif

I think Nolan Smith's range is late 20s to mid 30s. Andrew Goudelock is anywhere from late 30s to early 50s. Shelvin Mack is probably mid 30s to early 40s. One of them is bound to fall to the Lakers at #41. There's other point guards in the range where the Lakers should pick but I don't know much about them (Norris Cole, Charles Jenkins, Julyan Stone).

Nolan should be a combo guard at 6'3 190 lbs. Not sure if he does anything particularly well in the NBA, but he should be ready to contribute immediately if called upon. Not exceptionally quick or athletic, but will get by. Goudelock is 6'2 200 lbs. He's the best shooter in the Draft besides Jimmer, but I'm not sure he can play point guard in a traditional offense. It'll depend on what and how Coach Brown runs the offense, but he would make a living off the open looks that Fisher and Blake didn't. Mack is 6'2 210, a bulky point guard. I think he can be an instant offense type of guard off the bench.

Originally Posted by FreddyPee

Originally Posted by bjamez20

if Odom gets traded i'm gonna be heated

This.

I'm ready to part ways with him.  He's the only realistic piece we can move and I really don't think he will be as effective as he was in the triangle.

Originally Posted by FreddyPee

Originally Posted by bjamez20

if Odom gets traded i'm gonna be heated

This.

I'm ready to part ways with him.  He's the only realistic piece we can move and I really don't think he will be as effective as he was in the triangle.

so who opted out, shannon or matt? lmaooooo if its shannon! dude really gives himself too much credit. his value is really low. he's just athletic...thats it. he's still an idiot. welp now that he's off our books, they better not sign him again.

so who opted out, shannon or matt? lmaooooo if its shannon! dude really gives himself too much credit. his value is really low. he's just athletic...thats it. he's still an idiot. welp now that he's off our books, they better not sign him again.

Originally Posted by Freeze

shannon didnt fit the triangle, so he worked on his shooting. it worked but when it didnt, he kept shooting. unfortunately he stopped utilizing his athleticism and driving to the hoop. 

maybe he's leaving with all the pau drama?
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by Freeze

shannon didnt fit the triangle, so he worked on his shooting. it worked but when it didnt, he kept shooting. unfortunately he stopped utilizing his athleticism and driving to the hoop. 

maybe he's leaving with all the pau drama?
nerd.gif

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
 I never come in here but the amount of nonsense and speculation I've read in the past couple of pages is astonishing!! I thought we were bad.

Pau for K Love
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Ron Artest, L.O, Barnes, for A.I. & Holiday
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Bynum & Bums for D12 & Nelson
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

You guys are delusional!!!! You think the gift you received in 07 means that you steal every trade coming your way? What?

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
 I never come in here but the amount of nonsense and speculation I've read in the past couple of pages is astonishing!! I thought we were bad.

Pau for K Love
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Ron Artest, L.O, Barnes, for A.I. & Holiday
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Bynum & Bums for D12 & Nelson
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

You guys are delusional!!!! You think the gift you received in 07 means that you steal every trade coming your way? What?

NONE of these trades are happening...but hey it's an open discussion thread, so continue on and discuss homies, not gonna rain on your parades...

NONE of these trades are happening...but hey it's an open discussion thread, so continue on and discuss homies, not gonna rain on your parades...

Guess Shannon left due to get away from the drama. The whole locker room probably wasn't to fond of him anymore haha

Back
Top Bottom