[::Official Lakers Offseason Thread | Vol. Watch out world...we might sign Othello Hunter::]

Originally Posted by MisterP0315

Even if we got J.J., he would be a bust with us. That's usually how it works.
laugh.gif

Came in here to say exactly this
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by 23ska909red02

CoupeIt88:
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
 I never come in here but the amount of nonsense and speculation I've read in the past couple of pages is astonishing!! I thought we were bad.
You are. We're just worst right now because we're at a more desperate hour. You guys are on the up and up, with your recent pickups being Amare and Melo. We're going downhill, from back-2-back titles to out in the 2nd rd. and rumors of internal struggles.

I partially agree with this. I mean, the Lakers aren't in that bad of shape. I think the Lakers had more personal problems than they did with talent. The sad thing is, this isn't the first time this has happened to the Lakers or to Kobe. As much as how amazing of a player he is, dude just can't seem to stay drama-free from teammates. Especially major key teammates. Dude just seems to always butt heads with the main big man (Shaq and Pau).

I would honestly keep Pau, Bynum and Lamar Odom. Ron Artest is the one key figure you guys should be looking to trade. He became heavily complacent within the year and is just going to decline and get bored next season. If Phil was still around, then maybe I would keep him because I don't see any other coach being able to challenge him mentally and physically as a basketball.

You guys just got rid of Shannon Brown (VERY OVERRATED) and are in the hunt for Dwight Howard by 2012. He actually wants to go to L.A whether it's through trade or free-agency. I think other teams have bigger concerns than you guys (maybe Mike Brown can be a concern
laugh.gif
)

Originally Posted by 23ska909red02

CoupeIt88:
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
 I never come in here but the amount of nonsense and speculation I've read in the past couple of pages is astonishing!! I thought we were bad.
You are. We're just worst right now because we're at a more desperate hour. You guys are on the up and up, with your recent pickups being Amare and Melo. We're going downhill, from back-2-back titles to out in the 2nd rd. and rumors of internal struggles.

I partially agree with this. I mean, the Lakers aren't in that bad of shape. I think the Lakers had more personal problems than they did with talent. The sad thing is, this isn't the first time this has happened to the Lakers or to Kobe. As much as how amazing of a player he is, dude just can't seem to stay drama-free from teammates. Especially major key teammates. Dude just seems to always butt heads with the main big man (Shaq and Pau).

I would honestly keep Pau, Bynum and Lamar Odom. Ron Artest is the one key figure you guys should be looking to trade. He became heavily complacent within the year and is just going to decline and get bored next season. If Phil was still around, then maybe I would keep him because I don't see any other coach being able to challenge him mentally and physically as a basketball.

You guys just got rid of Shannon Brown (VERY OVERRATED) and are in the hunt for Dwight Howard by 2012. He actually wants to go to L.A whether it's through trade or free-agency. I think other teams have bigger concerns than you guys (maybe Mike Brown can be a concern
laugh.gif
)

Originally Posted by nycknicks105

Did I miss something?

Originally Posted by NobleKane

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

I fail to see anywhere that reports Shannon is opting out??

it was on the bleacherreport somewhere
FAIL.
laugh.gif
BleacherReport is garbage.

But I did read Larry +!@* say Shannon was thinking about opting out of his contract.

Edit:
Ron Artest legally changed his name to "World Peace".
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by NobleKane

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

I fail to see anywhere that reports Shannon is opting out??

it was on the bleacherreport somewhere
FAIL.
laugh.gif
BleacherReport is garbage.

But I did read Larry +!@* say Shannon was thinking about opting out of his contract.

Edit:
Ron Artest legally changed his name to "World Peace".
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Did I miss something?

Originally Posted by westcoastsfinest

Originally Posted by CoupeIt88

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

Pau for K Love
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Ron Artest, L.O, Barnes, for A.I. & Holiday
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Bynum & Bums for D12 & Nelson
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

You guys are delusional!!!! You think the gift you received in 07 means that you steal every trade coming your way? What?

if any team were to do any farfetched trade it'll be us.

here's a brief history for oblivious individuals like yourself.

wilt was traded from philly for darrall imhoff, jerry chambers, archie clark. oh btw, wilt was coming off an MVP season.

kareem was traded to LA for walt wesley, elmore smith, brian winters, dave meyers and junior bridgeman.

of course, we are all aware of the pau gasol trade. 

i suggest you should hold in your 
laugh.gif
and
roll.gif
 for your knicks who haven't won a playoff game since 2001.

have a nice day.
smile.gif
wink.gif
tongue.gif
happy.gif

Oh Boy, ur mad
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by westcoastsfinest

Originally Posted by CoupeIt88

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

Pau for K Love
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Ron Artest, L.O, Barnes, for A.I. & Holiday
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Bynum & Bums for D12 & Nelson
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

You guys are delusional!!!! You think the gift you received in 07 means that you steal every trade coming your way? What?

if any team were to do any farfetched trade it'll be us.

here's a brief history for oblivious individuals like yourself.

wilt was traded from philly for darrall imhoff, jerry chambers, archie clark. oh btw, wilt was coming off an MVP season.

kareem was traded to LA for walt wesley, elmore smith, brian winters, dave meyers and junior bridgeman.

of course, we are all aware of the pau gasol trade. 

i suggest you should hold in your 
laugh.gif
and
roll.gif
 for your knicks who haven't won a playoff game since 2001.

have a nice day.
smile.gif
wink.gif
tongue.gif
happy.gif

Oh Boy, ur mad
laugh.gif

[h1]Ron Artest: I'm Changing My Name ... RADICALLY[/h1]
43 minutes ago by TMZ Staff  
Say goodbye to Ron Artest and HELLOOOO to Metta World Peace ... Mr. Metta World Peace to you.

0623-ron-artest-world-ex.jpg

Yes, Ron is going the way of Cassius Clay, Lew Alcindor and Chad Johnson.  Ron's filed a petition in L.A. County Superior Court to change his name to -- World Peace.

FYI, metta means loving, kindness, happiness and all that jazz.

We're told Ron wants to put the new last name -- Peace -- on the back of his L.A. Lakers' jersey.

These name changes are typically granted by a judge unless it would result in confusion or fraud. 

Hey, give Peace a chance.

Say goodbye to Ron Artest and HELLOOOO to Metta World Peace ... Mr. Metta World Peace to you.

0623-ron-artest-world-ex.jpg

Yes, Ron is going the way of Cassius Clay, Lew Alcindor and Chad Johnson.  Ron's filed a petition in L.A. County Superior Court to change his name to -- World Peace.

We're told Ron wants to put the new last name -- Peace -- on the back of his L.A. Lakers' jersey.

These name changes are typically granted by a judge unless it would result in confusion or fraud. 

That's it, Ron has to go. Dude is becoming too much of distraction. Without Phil to handle him this will lead to internal strife with Kobe. 

That's it, Ron has to go. Dude is becoming too much of distraction. Without Phil to handle him this will lead to internal strife with Kobe. 

Just bLAzed:

2yvm04w.jpg

Just bLAzed:

2yvm04w.jpg

Originally Posted by CP1708

Did I miss something?

+1

Originally Posted by CP1708

Did I miss something?

+1

Back
Top Bottom