[::Official Lakers Offseason Thread | Vol. Watch out world...we might sign Othello Hunter::]

KD and/or either Rose in Lakers uni's in the future??
pimp.gif

haha, hopefully i'll get a chance to watch the exhibition

KD and/or either Rose in Lakers uni's in the future??
pimp.gif

haha, hopefully i'll get a chance to watch the exhibition

Originally Posted by NobleKane

naw it ended and then that womens sale started. the mens one was before the ladies. i saw it on my friends facebook and was like
frown.gif
 because i was a day too late

when was the staples sale? i was in hollywood last week too...smh

July 8 through 10.  

Originally Posted by NobleKane

naw it ended and then that womens sale started. the mens one was before the ladies. i saw it on my friends facebook and was like
frown.gif
 because i was a day too late

when was the staples sale? i was in hollywood last week too...smh

July 8 through 10.  

we do need a good PG, so dont they trade some of the draftpicks from this year or last year for a good quality pointguard, with experience

we do need a good PG, so dont they trade some of the draftpicks from this year or last year for a good quality pointguard, with experience

Anadolu Efes signs Vujacic

Anadolu Efes Istanbul improved its backcourt for the upcoming season by inking shooting guard Sasha Vujacic to a one-year deal and an option for another, the club announced on Friday.

Vujacic (2.00 meters, 27 years old) arrives from New Jersey, where he averaged 11.4 points and 2.3 assists in 56 NBA games last season. He spent more than six seasons with the Los Angeles Lakers, helping the team to win back-to-back NBA titles in 2009 and 2010, as well as reaching the finals in 2008.

Vujacic has scored 2,669 points in 476 NBA games since he joined that league in 2004. He has also played for Snaidero Udine in Italy and Polzela in his native Slovenia. Vujacic has also been a member of the Slovenian national team. He helped Slovenia to get the silver medal at the European under-18 Championships in 2002.

Link

frown.gif

Anadolu Efes signs Vujacic

Anadolu Efes Istanbul improved its backcourt for the upcoming season by inking shooting guard Sasha Vujacic to a one-year deal and an option for another, the club announced on Friday.

Vujacic (2.00 meters, 27 years old) arrives from New Jersey, where he averaged 11.4 points and 2.3 assists in 56 NBA games last season. He spent more than six seasons with the Los Angeles Lakers, helping the team to win back-to-back NBA titles in 2009 and 2010, as well as reaching the finals in 2008.

Vujacic has scored 2,669 points in 476 NBA games since he joined that league in 2004. He has also played for Snaidero Udine in Italy and Polzela in his native Slovenia. Vujacic has also been a member of the Slovenian national team. He helped Slovenia to get the silver medal at the European under-18 Championships in 2002.

Link

frown.gif

^
No opt out to return to the NBA when the lockout is done?  He's going there even if the NBA season is played? 

^
No opt out to return to the NBA when the lockout is done?  He's going there even if the NBA season is played? 

Originally Posted by kvsm23vs24

About everybody said we ran out of gas.

While I agree with this, it's not fair to discredit Dallas by saying we just ran out of gas. Dallas still had to make shots and lock us down. Give them dudes some credit.

Originally Posted by kvsm23vs24

About everybody said we ran out of gas.

While I agree with this, it's not fair to discredit Dallas by saying we just ran out of gas. Dallas still had to make shots and lock us down. Give them dudes some credit.

Back
Top Bottom