[::Official Lakers Offseason Thread | Vol. Watch out world...we might sign Othello Hunter::]

Originally Posted by CP1708

^
No opt out to return to the NBA when the lockout is done?  He's going there even if the NBA season is played? 
I don't think so. I don't think he has that kind of pull.
laugh.gif

@710ESPN Brian Shaw talks about falling out with Lakers and more http://es.pn/oTErQS
Jim Buss is a spineless bastard.
indifferent.gif

Brian Shaw.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by PMatic

^
No opt out to return to the NBA when the lockout is done?  He's going there even if the NBA season is played? 
laugh.gif

@710ESPN Brian Shaw talks about falling out with Lakers and more http://es.pn/oTErQS
indifferent.gif

Brian Shaw.
pimp.gif

Already knew this but several NT'ers on this thread are quick to blame every on & off the court problems on either Kobe or Mitch Kupchak 
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by PMatic

^
laugh.gif

indifferent.gif

Brian Shaw.
pimp.gif

Already knew this but several NT'ers on this thread are quick to blame every on & off the court problems on either Kobe or Mitch Kupchak 
eyes.gif

It's pretty sad that this BUM for I don't know 3 years going on now continues to think the Lakers want him or he has anything left in the tank for his career. I mean damn the guy even photo shopped himself in the purple & gold and asked his followers on his Twitter account yes or no.
347156670.jpg

30t6p3b.gif

Do us all a favor and retire already.

It's pretty sad that this BUM for I don't know 3 years going on now continues to think the Lakers want him or he has anything left in the tank for his career. I mean damn the guy even photo shopped himself in the purple & gold and asked his followers on his Twitter account yes or no.
347156670.jpg

30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by MR J 858

347156670.jpg

30t6p3b.gif

But didn't you copy KB8SD's screen name and avatar.
nerd.gif
laugh.gif

347156670.jpg

30t6p3b.gif

But didn't you copy KB8SD's screen name and avatar.
nerd.gif
laugh.gif

Hmm...
Not going to lie but I wasn't really that much of a fan of him in his Laker days. Thought him going hard for a 50 point game at the Forum was dumb like Ricky Davis going hard for a triple double. The guys nickname is "The Garbage Man".

Back then in the mid 90's Eddie Jones, Sedale Threatte, and Nick Van Exel were my favorite Lakers.

Still remember when we traded Robert Horry for Ceballos 
pimp.gif
Horry that year tossed a towel in Danny Ainge's face during a game in Phoenix
laugh.gif

But yeah Jerry West came through again with another dope move
pimp.gif

Hmm...
Not going to lie but I wasn't really that much of a fan of him in his Laker days. Thought him going hard for a 50 point game at the Forum was dumb like Ricky Davis going hard for a triple double. The guys nickname is "The Garbage Man".

Back then in the mid 90's Eddie Jones, Sedale Threatte, and Nick Van Exel were my favorite Lakers.

Still remember when we traded Robert Horry for Ceballos 
pimp.gif
Horry that year tossed a towel in Danny Ainge's face during a game in Phoenix
laugh.gif

pimp.gif

i have nothing but respect for b. shaw, he should've been our head coach. i found it shameful and interesting that teams don't look for phil's staff the way teams look at pop or nellie's coaching trees. 11 championships and yet he still doesn't get the credit amongst his peers. good luck to shaw. jim buss is running our team down to the rocks 
30t6p3b.gif

i have nothing but respect for b. shaw, he should've been our head coach. i found it shameful and interesting that teams don't look for phil's staff the way teams look at pop or nellie's coaching trees. 11 championships and yet he still doesn't get the credit amongst his peers. good luck to shaw. jim buss is running our team down to the rocks 
30t6p3b.gif

Hmm...

Still remember when we traded Robert Horry for Ceballos�
pimp.gif
�Horry that year tossed a towel in Danny Ainge's face during a game in Phoenix
laugh.gif

pimp.gif

man 5th grade during that 94-95 season, dude was my favorite laker
pimp.gif
   i got a pic of me with him and vlade from a game i went to that season.

i remember when they traded cedric for robert horry in early 97 i was pissed at the time. a few years later i was loving robert horry
pimp.gif

the pre shaq kobe lakers or 94-95 and 95-96 are still appreciated by me to this day though.    they really overachieved in 95  winning 48 games, nick van exel hit a few game winning shots, then the first round upset of seattle. they played the spurs tough in the 2nd round too. had they not missed freethrows they woulda won game 2 of that series and who knows what happens if they went back to LA tied 1-1 in that series.

96 they won 53 games and i got to watch magic play,  it sucks they lost to houston in the first round but when you think about how they won 53 games with no real superstar on that team unless you count a past his prime magic it was pretty impressive.

Hmm...

pimp.gif
laugh.gif

pimp.gif

pimp.gif
   i got a pic of me with him and vlade from a game i went to that season.

i remember when they traded cedric for robert horry in early 97 i was pissed at the time. a few years later i was loving robert horry
pimp.gif

the pre shaq kobe lakers or 94-95 and 95-96 are still appreciated by me to this day though.    they really overachieved in 95  winning 48 games, nick van exel hit a few game winning shots, then the first round upset of seattle. they played the spurs tough in the 2nd round too. had they not missed freethrows they woulda won game 2 of that series and who knows what happens if they went back to LA tied 1-1 in that series.

96 they won 53 games and i got to watch magic play,  it sucks they lost to houston in the first round but when you think about how they won 53 games with no real superstar on that team unless you count a past his prime magic it was pretty impressive.

Originally Posted by Cedric Ceballos 1995 Lakers

Hmm...

pimp.gif
laugh.gif

pimp.gif

pimp.gif
�� i got a pic of me with him and vlade from a game i went to that season.

pimp.gif

the pre shaq kobe lakers or 94-95 and 95-96 are still appreciated by me to this day though.��� they really overachieved in 95� winning 48 games, nick van exel hit a few game winning shots, then the first round upset of seattle. they played the spurs tough in the 2nd round too. had they not missed freethrows they woulda won game 2 of that series and who knows what happens if they went back to LA tied 1-1 in that series.

96 they won 53 games and i got to watch magic play,� it sucks they lost to houston in the first round but when you think about how they won 53 games with no real superstar on that team unless you count a past his prime magic it was pretty impressive.
Yeah I remember & enjoyed those years after Magic retired due to HIV and enjoyed "The Lake Show" Lakers more than the after Shaq got traded in 2004 1 man Kobe show Lakers.
God knows I still cringe at a roster of having Smush Parker & Kwame Brown as starting PG & PF 
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

30t6p3b.gif

Lake show Lakers only dude I couldn't stand back then was that bum George Lynch
eyes.gif

Unfortunately I never caught a live game at The Forum. But my cousins who went told me that the noose bleed & standing room only seats were horrible and worse than the 300 level section seats at Staples.

Originally Posted by Cedric Ceballos 1995 Lakers

Hmm...

pimp.gif
laugh.gif

pimp.gif

pimp.gif
�� i got a pic of me with him and vlade from a game i went to that season.

pimp.gif

the pre shaq kobe lakers or 94-95 and 95-96 are still appreciated by me to this day though.��� they really overachieved in 95� winning 48 games, nick van exel hit a few game winning shots, then the first round upset of seattle. they played the spurs tough in the 2nd round too. had they not missed freethrows they woulda won game 2 of that series and who knows what happens if they went back to LA tied 1-1 in that series.

96 they won 53 games and i got to watch magic play,� it sucks they lost to houston in the first round but when you think about how they won 53 games with no real superstar on that team unless you count a past his prime magic it was pretty impressive.
Yeah I remember & enjoyed those years after Magic retired due to HIV and enjoyed "The Lake Show" Lakers more than the after Shaq got traded in 2004 1 man Kobe show Lakers.
God knows I still cringe at a roster of having Smush Parker & Kwame Brown as starting PG & PF 
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

30t6p3b.gif

Lake show Lakers only dude I couldn't stand back then was that bum George Lynch
eyes.gif

Unfortunately I never caught a live game at The Forum. But my cousins who went told me that the noose bleed & standing room only seats were horrible and worse than the 300 level section seats at Staples.

Back
Top Bottom