[::Official Lakers Offseason Thread | Vol. Watch out world...we might sign Othello Hunter::]

I still dont understand the logic.
So the Bulls are going to come to LA and only play the Clippers for their circus trip?
Bulls play some games out east during that trip?
If it means we have to play the Lakers every christmas I will take a circus trip where the Bulls dont end up playing every road game imaginable in cities in Texas or west of Texas
Last year in order
November 17 @ San Antonio
November 19 @ Dallas
November 23 @ L.A. Lakers
November 24 @ Phoenix
November 26 @ Denver
November 27 @ Sacramento
Granted we got 4 days off before it happened, but we came home played the Magic, and then went to Boston in Boozers first game.
On second thought we prob get the Clippers in LA, then OKC at the beginning. If the Clippers improve, Dallas is playing even decent,and we get OKC at the beginning we might win 2 of those games out of sheer fatigue, and the games being bunched up like that.
At least make it 4 games in 6 or 7 days....
With an extra day in LA, and Denver.

Originally Posted by PMatic

Originally Posted by MR J 858

It's pretty sad that this BUM for I don't know 3 years going on now continues to think the Lakers want him or he has anything left in the tank for his career. I mean damn the guy even photo shopped himself in the purple & gold and asked his followers on his Twitter account yes or no.
347156670.jpg

30t6p3b.gif

Do us all a favor and retire already.
But didn't you copy KB8SD's screen name and avatar.
nerd.gif
laugh.gif

got um coach
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by PMatic

Originally Posted by MR J 858

It's pretty sad that this BUM for I don't know 3 years going on now continues to think the Lakers want him or he has anything left in the tank for his career. I mean damn the guy even photo shopped himself in the purple & gold and asked his followers on his Twitter account yes or no.
347156670.jpg

30t6p3b.gif

Do us all a favor and retire already.
But didn't you copy KB8SD's screen name and avatar.
nerd.gif
laugh.gif

got um coach
laugh.gif

so sad to have to sit and listen to mike brown be on national tv enunciating all his stories about kobe...and the lebron kobe comparisons he will do...

dude needs to learn how to talk right

so sad to have to sit and listen to mike brown be on national tv enunciating all his stories about kobe...and the lebron kobe comparisons he will do...

dude needs to learn how to talk right

What happens if I buy tickets to a game and the lockout is still going on? I'm assuming that I'd get my money back, but would they try to substitute it for a later game or something?

What happens if I buy tickets to a game and the lockout is still going on? I'm assuming that I'd get my money back, but would they try to substitute it for a later game or something?

Lol what a jerk move by Andrew.

It's crazy that we are not headlining the Christmas game this year. Hopefully we can WIN this game finally.

Lol what a jerk move by Andrew.

It's crazy that we are not headlining the Christmas game this year. Hopefully we can WIN this game finally.

Hey, in Bynum's defense, he does have physically disabled knee caps 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

He was saving those knees from prolonged walking. 

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
 QFT, if anyone has reason to hold that blue placard up, it's Bynum. 

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
 QFT, if anyone has reason to hold that blue placard up, it's Bynum. 

Back
Top Bottom