[::Official Lakers Offseason Thread | Vol. Watch out world...we might sign Othello Hunter::]

Originally Posted by westcoastsfinest

Originally Posted by seasoned vet

i LOVE this thread being so active this early in the playoffs.....

so you love to troll huh?

....i love how the word troll gets thrown around so wantonly now.

I agree it's thrown around too often, although in your case it applies.
In Internet slang, a troll is someone who posts inflammatory, extraneous, or off-topic messages in an online community, such as an online discussion forum, chat room, or blog, with the primary intent of provoking readers into an emotional response[sup][2][/sup] or of otherwise disrupting normal on-topic discussion.

I agree it's thrown around too often, although in your case it applies.
In Internet slang, a troll is someone who posts inflammatory, extraneous, or off-topic messages in an online community, such as an online discussion forum, chat room, or blog, with the primary intent of provoking readers into an emotional response[sup][2][/sup] or of otherwise disrupting normal on-topic discussion.

for the laker haters, hate to tell you this but each year the lakers get eliminated in the second round in the finals, the following year they make it back to the finals...

for the laker haters, hate to tell you this but each year the lakers get eliminated in the second round in the finals, the following year they make it back to the finals...

Originally Posted by NobleKane

the more I think about it, the more I realize I hate that the Lakers are always relevant and that their failures would be considered successes by 75% of the NBA
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

But hey, good for you guys. Yes srs
smile.gif

The thing I am trying to figure out is if I am jealous.

Vet and West Coast, c'mon now, keep the discussion on Lakers talk 

the more I think about it, the more I realize I hate that the Lakers are always relevant and that their failures would be considered successes by 75% of the NBA
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

smile.gif

It is true, we are spoiled, and I laugh at all the Blazer fans around here tryna clown me these days when this miserable feeling that I am feeling right now is more successful than their entire franchise the last decade.  (reaching the second round only) 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

But @#$% that, parade or nothing.  No such thing as small victories. 
30t6p3b.gif

Nick Young huh......?  I'd want to look into that, but if JR is too expensive, I could see Nick bein worth a look. 

I'm really curious what Shannon and Barnes are gonna do.  I wish I knew right now so I could figure out what exactly we'll be facing. 

It is true, we are spoiled, and I laugh at all the Blazer fans around here tryna clown me these days when this miserable feeling that I am feeling right now is more successful than their entire franchise the last decade.  (reaching the second round only) 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

But @#$% that, parade or nothing.  No such thing as small victories. 
30t6p3b.gif

Nick Young huh......?  I'd want to look into that, but if JR is too expensive, I could see Nick bein worth a look. 

I'm really curious what Shannon and Barnes are gonna do.  I wish I knew right now so I could figure out what exactly we'll be facing. 

Originally Posted by rck2sactown

30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

smile.gif

noble- maybe thats true for the phil jackson era but if not mistaken we were eliminated by the jazz in the '97 semifinals then got swept by them again in the '98 WCF.

rck- yeah
laugh.gif
 but honestly, nothing less than a championship is a failure.

Originally Posted by rck2sactown

30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

smile.gif

noble- maybe thats true for the phil jackson era but if not mistaken we were eliminated by the jazz in the '97 semifinals then got swept by them again in the '98 WCF.

rck- yeah
laugh.gif
 but honestly, nothing less than a championship is a failure.

i love how it wantonly refers to you.

.....looks like someone doesnt know the definition of wanton.
- as far as a being a troll im on topic, is this not the offseason laker thread? and my comments arent inflammatory, yall butts just still hurt over that loss. the power in my comments lie in your reaction to them.

- as far as a being a troll im on topic, is this not the offseason laker thread? and my comments arent inflammatory, yall butts just still hurt over that loss. the power in my comments lie in your reaction to them.

No one gets butt hurt over your comments you are a troll and fail miserably at it. If all you enjoy is Lakers/Kobe losing you that's pathetic 
laugh.gif
. Get out of this thread if you have nothing to contribute.

Nick young would be a perfect fit for Lakers, hes wayyyy better than Shannon brown

No one gets butt hurt over your comments you are a troll and fail miserably at it. If all you enjoy is Lakers/Kobe losing you that's pathetic 
laugh.gif
. Get out of this thread if you have nothing to contribute.

Nick young would be a perfect fit for Lakers, hes wayyyy better than Shannon brown

Salty?
laugh.gif
Everything is all good in here. Players are getting rest and based off of the exit interviews, everyone is motivated to get back on top. Nothing but positive in this thread.

Back
Top Bottom