[::Official Lakers Offseason Thread | Vol. Watch out world...we might sign Othello Hunter::]

Salty?
laugh.gif
Everything is all good in here. Players are getting rest and based off of the exit interviews, everyone is motivated to get back on top. Nothing but positive in this thread.

just talked to my boy and he told me that, when bynum said the Lakers had trust issues he was talking about beef with Kobe and Gasol over some personal issues that caused a break up between gasol and his girl. I might be late on this...................... is this true or a rumor?

just talked to my boy and he told me that, when bynum said the Lakers had trust issues he was talking about beef with Kobe and Gasol over some personal issues that caused a break up between gasol and his girl. I might be late on this...................... is this true or a rumor?

Lets get this thread back on topic...

I see that a lot of people are throwing a bunch of trade possibilities out there. I was playing around with the trade machine and came up with this:

Lakers get: Dwight, Scola, and Hayes
Orlando gets: Gasol
Houston gets: Bynum

Now, I realize this trade will never happen, and I am actually against trading someone who was the catalyst to our going to 3 finals straight. But I figured I would throw this out there for discussion since people are talking about trading within our division.

Lets get this thread back on topic...

I see that a lot of people are throwing a bunch of trade possibilities out there. I was playing around with the trade machine and came up with this:

Lakers get: Dwight, Scola, and Hayes
Orlando gets: Gasol
Houston gets: Bynum

Now, I realize this trade will never happen, and I am actually against trading someone who was the catalyst to our going to 3 finals straight. But I figured I would throw this out there for discussion since people are talking about trading within our division.

--Why you guys still feeding this trolling clown? Seasoned Vet. %++$.
--No salt doggie. You arent on topic.

--We getting Dwight. Period.
--I might not be around to talk about it though cuz I pledged that if the parade is in South Beach this June I ban myself from NT for life.

--Why you guys still feeding this trolling clown? Seasoned Vet. %++$.
--No salt doggie. You arent on topic.

--We getting Dwight. Period.
--I might not be around to talk about it though cuz I pledged that if the parade is in South Beach this June I ban myself from NT for life.

You can tell our players were tired. Kobe talking about reaching another level physically, having those long post seasons all these years prevented him from training as much especially coming off a knee surgery.

This rest will be good for us honestly.

You can tell our players were tired. Kobe talking about reaching another level physically, having those long post seasons all these years prevented him from training as much especially coming off a knee surgery.

This rest will be good for us honestly.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

BTW the Kobe press conference video is hilarious. "They just didn't respond to the Kobe face" lol

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

BTW the Kobe press conference video is hilarious. "They just didn't respond to the Kobe face" lol

Man anyway we can trade for Nash
laugh.gif

I know that man wants and needs a ring.
I def like to see him in the purple and Gold

Man anyway we can trade for Nash
laugh.gif

I know that man wants and needs a ring.
I def like to see him in the purple and Gold

If you ever bring up Nash to the Lakers again, I'll ban you. I don't know how, but I'll find a way.

If you ever bring up Nash to the Lakers again, I'll ban you. I don't know how, but I'll find a way.

Back
Top Bottom