Official: Lakers @ Spurs 1/14 6PM PST Game on ESPN HD

Alright lets get this started. It's going to be a tough 2nd game of a road back to back. Hopefully Lakers keep it close and pull out the W in the 4th.

Lets
Go
Lakers !

Lets Get It!
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Lo comes out strong out tonight.
I expect Kobe to play well after that horrible shooting night he had yesterday.

Should be a good game
smokin.gif

Lake Show is on a roll after 2nites showdown, thought they was gonna let it slip til that 3 by Kobe.

2moro should be a breeze!

The "Lakers" as a team only shows up motivated when they are playing a superior team in the West, so I expect them to play much better thantonight's Houston game.

[table][tr][td]2008-09 "Smart" Standings
spacer.gif
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Date[/td] [td]W[/td] [td]L[/td] [td]PCT[/td] [td]STRK[/td] [td]DIV[/td] [td]1 Seed[/td] [td]2S[/td] [td]3S[/td] [td]POFF[/td] [/tr][tr][td]January 13[/td] [td]31[/td] [td]6[/td] [td].838[/td] [td]W-4[/td] [td]99.4[/td] [td]94.2%[/td] [td]4.4[/td] [td]1.0[/td] [td]99.9[/td] [/tr][/table]

^^TBONE, those percentages are probably referring to what people predict our chances will to have of winning the division, getting the 1,2,or 3 seed, andmaking the playoffs.

Anyways, LET'S GO LAKERS!!
pimp.gif
Two consecutive road games. Hope that we don't come out flat.

Originally Posted by CL2423

^^TBONE, those percentages are probably referring to what people predict our chances will to have of winning the division, getting the 1,2,or 3 seed, and making the playoffs.
Yes.... you are correct....
laugh.gif

EDIT: Nevermind I see why you said that...
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
the part that says "what are these".... that's actually a link, Ididn't type that.

Back
Top Bottom