Official: Lakers @ Spurs 1/14 6PM PST Game on ESPN HD

Everyone who hides behind the flawed logic of 'If all of you Lakers fans were like _________ (insert Lakers fan you're complimenting), I wouldn'thate you all,' let me just remind you that whatever team you're a fan of, there are embarrassing, disrespectful, whiny fans of that team. Lots.

wink.gif

"Yeah, but there are more whiny Lakers fans than there are whiny fans of other teams."

Right? That's what you're going to say, right?

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by 23ska909red02

"Yeah, but there are more whiny Lakers fans than there are whiny fans of other teams."

laugh.gif

I'm saying.......
laugh.gif

But because it's the "Lakers" it's different.

If I knew we were all going to be judged I woulda put on a dress and lipstick or something.
laugh.gif

Ska..

In my 9 years on this board I have come to find that Lakers fans like tupac003, holdenmichael, Dennis and yourself are far and few between.

That is why I share the opinion of the people you claim have "faulty logic"

What about Red Sox fans, Ska? I know you don't like Red Sox fans for the most part.

23ska909red02 wrote:
Like people alluded to a few pages back, guys like Deadset, Bank2Pierce, PGA, iNiNe, JD... y'all are solid, man.

If only all Boston fans were like y'all; no joke.

Last night i found that MOST Lakers fans were blaming OUR TEAM for the loss, most notably Fisher for even putting us in that situation. The refs at the endjust put the icing on the cake.

Just the fact that we played a great game and we are only about 65% healthy seems to be reason for alot of people to hate, which Im ok with. People cant hateon Kobes selfishness, Bynum being a 'bum,' LO being the worst player in the league, and Pau being 'Gasoft' anymore so now they are hatingbecause we are the worst 31-7 team in the league. Ill take that hate 365 days out of the year.

Xtapolapacetl:
The Lakers fans are the ones making imaginary scenarios to please themselves into thinking that they were somehow the rightful winners of this game.
You're one of the most delusional fans we have on here.
laugh.gif
Show me one example of someone saying something similar to 'Oh well, we were the rightful winners of the game.'

And just for clarity (since you're delusional), saying 'If that foul on Fisher was called correctly... since it wasn't a foul... and if that foulon Ariza was actually called a foul instead of a walk... because he didn't walk, and he was fouled... then we win' is NOT the same as saying 'We were the rightful winners.'

Saying that is no different than saying 'If we would have scored more points, we would have won.'

Those things did happen, and we lost. That doesn't mean anyone is saying we were the rightful winners.

But maybe someone is.

Show me.

Not just someone, but more than one (because you said 'Lakers fans'; plural).

Delusional.

JD617:
What about Red Sox fans, Ska? I know you don't like Red Sox fans for the most part.
23ska909red02:
Like people alluded to a few pages back, guys like Deadset, Bank2Pierce, PGA, iNiNe, JD... y'all are solid, man.

If only all Boston fans were like y'all; no joke.

See, I see that as a little different, because I'm not saying you guys are diamonds among crap. I just think there are a lot of annoying Sawxfans, and solid fans... and y'all are solid.

But it's not like I hate the Sawx based on the un-solid, annoying fans. Yeah, there are a lot of annoying Sawx fans, especially since y'all have won :nerd:f the last 3 World Series, but like you guys are saying, there are annoying Lakers fans, too, so it's whatever to me. No biggie.

I don't hate the Sawx, but it's getting there, but it's not because of the annoying fans.

It's because y'all are turning into Yankees v. 2.0.
mad.gif

And because we can't freaking beat you guys in the playoffs.
ohwell.gif
ohwell.gif
tired.gif
embarassed.gif
frown.gif

Xtapolapacetl:
The Lakers fans are the ones making imaginary scenarios to please themselves into thinking that they were somehow the
rightful winners of this game.
laugh.gif
Show me one example of someone saying something similar to 'Oh well, we were the rightful winners of the game.'

And just for clarity (since you're delusional), saying 'If that foul on Fisher was called correctly... since it wasn't a foul... and if that foul on Ariza was actually called a foul instead of a walk... because he didn't walk, and he was fouled... then we win' is NOT the same as saying 'We were the rightful winners.'

Saying that is no different than saying 'If we would have scored more points, we would have won.'

Those things did happen, and we lost. That doesn't mean anyone is saying we were the rightful winners.

But maybe someone is.

Show me.

Delusional.

What other reason could they (including you) have by arguing the calls constantly? Classic NT Lakers fans strategy - rely on quantity. If enough of you postthat it was/wasn't a foul plus with your moderator and administrator muscle, it will somehow become true. How "was" Ariza fouled?Ginobili stood perfectly still at the moment of contact, you have no case whatsoever. Yet you continue to put the refs into the equation, to keep the "wewere cheated" aura alive.

You're so biased, it's not even funny. I remember in the finals games threads - you were giving a play-by-play recap and every post was about how therefs were against the Lakers on the play in one way or another.

Originally Posted by Xtapolapacetl

Originally Posted by Joe McKnight Is BALLIN

Xtapolapacetl wrote:

Every Laker loss - automatic whining about refs. If LeBron did that exact move Ariza did, the same Laker/Kobe fans who are defending Ariza and saying that it wasn't a travel would be crying travel ALL DAY and you know it.

Kobe had a great game - better than the game against the Rockets.

Manu is such a monster, so damn underappreciated, especially by the haters calling him a flopper.
ummm ok except for the fact that it wasnt really wasnt a travel. but hey make up imaginary scenarios in your head about laker fans to please yourself.

I'm the one making scenarios?? The Lakers fans are the ones making imaginary scenarios to please themselves into thinking that they were somehow the rightful winners of this game. Even if it wasn't travelling - Ariza took the shot, he missed - the whistle came after he got the shot off so it couldn't have possibly altered his shot. The ball flew right to Duncan after Ariza's miss who was right there to grab the rebound. Call or no call, it would've been Spurs ball = Spurs win. Unless you want to argue that Manu, who stood perfectly still, committed an offensive foul. And knowing Lakers fans, they probably do. Please, just take the L and move on.
if if if if...if it was lebron...even if i wasnt travelling...yea youre the one making scenarios up. you see me talking about ifs in my post?

Xtapolapacetl:
23ska909red02:
Xtapolapacetl:
The Lakers fans are the ones making imaginary scenarios to please themselves into thinking that they were somehow the
laugh.gif

And just for clarity (since you're delusional), saying 'If that foul on Fisher was called correctly... since it wasn't a foul... and if that foul on Ariza was actually called a foul instead of a walk... because he didn't walk, and he was fouled... then we win' is NOT the same as saying 'We were the rightful winners.'

But maybe someone is.

Show me.

Delusional.
What other reason could they (including you) have by arguing the calls constantly? Classic NT Lakers fans strategy - rely on quantity. If enough of you post that it was/wasn't a foul plus with your moderator and administrator muscle, it will somehow become true. How "was" Ariza fouled? Ginobili stood perfectly still at the moment of contact, you have no case whatsoever. Yet you continue to put the refs into the equation, to keep the "we were cheated" aura alive.

You're so biased, it's not even funny. I remember in the finals games threads - you were giving a play-by-play recap and every post was about how the refs were against the Lakers on the play in one way or another.
Blah, blah, blah.

I'll re-ask:

"Show me one example of someone saying something similar to 'Oh well, we were the rightful winners of the game.' We lost. That doesn't meananyone is saying we were the rightful winners.

But maybe someone is.

Show me."

P.S. How much frustration and immaturity does it take to point out to me that I'm a mod or an admin?
laugh.gif
There's a select few people on here who get frustrated to that point in adebate, and you all have one thing in common: immaturity during frustration. 'Blah, blah, blah... maybe if you flex your administrator muscle it will cometrue blah, blah, blah..."
roll.gif
Comical.

P.P.S. Food for thought: if you can't come up with examples of any Lakers fans saying that we were the rightful winners, then maybe... just maybe...you're interpreting our words as 'We were the rightful winners,' even though none of us have said it.
wink.gif

Originally Posted by SupraTurbo619

Ska..

In my 9 years on this board I have come to find that Lakers fans like tupac003, holdenmichael, Dennis and yourself are far and few between.

Why you gotta leave out Jeremy bro?

You know you're my favorite Spurs fan in SD.
wink.gif

Thanks for pointing out my Damascus Road to objectivity when comes to the Lakers. The therapy really helped.
tongue.gif
laugh.gif

Roger Mason (%%* kinda name is Roger anyway?) been coming outta nowhere for the Spurs...

where did dude come from?

Everyone who hides behind the flawed logic of 'If all of you Lakers fans were like _________ (insert Lakers fan you're complimenting), I wouldn't hate you all,' let me just remind you that whatever team you're a fan of, there are embarrassing, disrespectful, whiny fans of that team. Lots.

wink.gif

laugh.gif
Flawed logic? No %$@@ sherlock every team has whiny fans, I happen to live in Los Angeles and hate almost all of you Lakers fans because of theway you act. Actually you're the type of Laker fan that I bump into way more than a fan like tupac003.

Originally Posted by Xtapolapacetl

Xtapolapacetl:
laugh.gif

But maybe someone is.

Show me.

Delusional.

What other reason could they (including you) have by arguing the calls constantly? Classic NT Lakers fans strategy - rely on quantity. If enough of you post that it was/wasn't a foul plus with your moderator and administrator muscle, it will somehow become true. How "was" Ariza fouled? Ginobili stood perfectly still at the moment of contact, you have no case whatsoever. Yet you continue to put the refs into the equation, to keep the "we were cheated" aura alive.

You're so biased, it's not even funny. I remember in the finals games threads - you were giving a play-by-play recap and every post was about how the refs were against the Lakers on the play in one way or another.

I didn't complain about the call....

But if you truly believe Ginobili didn't move one bit, you are showing me how biased you are. Plus I never saw one Laker fan in this thread say we werecheated. Fans were upset and there is nothing wrong with that.

Like I said before. Great game. Great finish. I was a little upset after the game but once I thought about it I can't be upset at all. As bad as we playedduring that game we lost by 1 point. Our PG made a key mistake and we still had a chance. It just didn't happen. I just hope we can win friday.

Ska's status as a MOD/Admin has nothing to do with anything. Sounds like crying for no reason.....

Originally Posted by KB8sandiego

Originally Posted by SupraTurbo619

Ska..

Why you gotta leave out Jeremy bro?

You know you're my favorite Spurs fan in SD.
wink.gif

Thanks for pointing out my Damascus Road to objectivity when comes to the Lakers. The therapy really helped.
tongue.gif
laugh.gif

Jeremy is a homer.

tongue.gif

Back
Top Bottom