Official: Lakers @ Spurs 1/14 6PM PST Game on ESPN HD

Yea, I caught the replay you can't have your hands in there...

Ariza is a much better shooter than he was last year, but I still don't trust him to knock down 3s in the stretch. That's not his game.

Kobe needs to takeover right now.

Originally Posted by nam3l3ss

damn the refs, that was not a foul

home court in the nba will always be important ... refs usually favor the home team ... usually (word to charles smith against the bulls
laugh.gif
)

Originally Posted by hugebird

The three point shot should not een be a thought for Ariza. He has got to shoot an incredibly low percentage. I've never seen him make one.

clearly u dont watch laker games...
hes been hitting it all year..
roll.gif

Originally Posted by 23ska909red02

^ He's... hit 2... today.
nerd.gif

There was absolutely NO WAY he was going to not go to the free throw line there. Sure, he missed the FT, but I'm saying, watching the replay, you tell me, Spurs fan or Lakers hater or Ginobili fan, you tell me what the defender did wrong. You tell me he was pushed as he attempted that crap.

ohwell.gif
defender had a little body contact but i would have let that call go but if it was any other player it would have been called a foul too imo

Originally Posted by cRazy dav0

Originally Posted by nam3l3ss

damn the refs, that was not a foul

home court in the nba will always be important ... refs usually favor the home team ... usually (word to charles smith against the bulls
laugh.gif
)
i know that but have to say
laugh.gif

Still some time...we playig better defense the past few trips spurs just getting bailed out.

We need a score here and we need to lockdown on the 3 on the other end. Cmon lakers!

Phil sit yo ++@ down, he doesn't even know what's going on out there
laugh.gif

Horrible call right there.

Duncan should not have gotten the time out called. It should have been a jump ball.

Back
Top Bottom