OFFICIAL LAKERS @ suns 2/20 ESPN

Man, I am going to be forced to watch the Suns now to see how much better Shaq is going to get in the Phoenix system.

Great game so far. Just make sure that Walton doesnt shoot anymore
laugh.gif

Amare is alot more athletic than I thought.

Amare is going to get way more rebounds with Shaq in there. He only has 1 body on him when the shot goes up.

nash is having a great night so far
mad.gif

hopefully he cools in the second half.

Originally Posted by BlackMamba08

I just hope Luke and DJ don't get back in the game.
truth. Luke has been useless this year.

Lamar looks like he's playing scared right now.

Originally Posted by BallinBoykz

Man, I am going to be forced to watch the Suns now to see how much better Shaq is going to get in the Phoenix system.

Great game so far. Just make sure that Walton doesnt shoot anymore
laugh.gif

Amare is alot more athletic than I thought.
roll.gif
nice avy

Offense is stalling and Kobe is falling in the love with the jumper. Keep driving and attacking the big men. I want to see all pick and rolls with Gasol in thesecond half.

Originally Posted by Kobe4MVP12

Offense is stalling and Kobe is falling in the love with the jumper. Keep driving and attacking the big men. I want to see all pick and rolls with Gasol in the second half.
thats what im sayen!

Originally Posted by kicks4days

Originally Posted by Ghenges

Originally Posted by kicks4days

Originally Posted by Ghenges

Sorry boys and girls but there is no way I'm missing American Idol tonight with the top 12 ladies performing.

pimp.gif

I'll flip back during commercials to check the score tough.

Suns - 102
Lakers - 96

5jmp8c1d.jpg
laugh.gif
I don't get the beer reference though. Is it supposed to be some kind of white trash innuendo?
You see what we have here guys...
roll.gif
Have you been living under a rock the past 4 years?
I still don't get it. Why don't you explain "what we have here" since none of the "fellas" responded?

grin.gif

We need to move the ball, our offense got kinda out of wack. Kobe almost got decapitated by Shaq
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom